Introduction Chapter 1

Introduction Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tim Griffith

Wow! Now that I look at it, I see how long of a journey it’s been. It was a great journey, at least, I think it was, but you can decide what you think for yourself. I guess it depends on what you think a good journey is to you. I mean, what you think makes a good story, I mean journey, sorry. But if you think about it, isn’t a story the same thing as a journey, because you have a beginning middle and ending. I guess it depends on what you think. Yet what makes a story worth righting about is the story being able to get people to talk about it, why else would someone write a story. So I guess by that perspective I’m a little bit kind, because I’m telling you this story about someone so that you’ll know about them, so you’ll know about their journey, so you’ll know what they have come to discover through their years on this Earth… that is that you will never completely find yourself.

            “So why write a story about finding yourself?” is the question I get all the time. And the truth is to show you all that it is possible to find parts of yourself, to discover your personality and what type of person you will become. But enough about all this, I should get right down to the good stuff, I should start to tell you their story. Now I must warn you, this is not a story about the perfect happy ending… this is the story about tragedy, about mistakes, and most importantly...about overcoming mistakes and shaping who this person would become. So if you’re into the whole happily ever after story, this isn’t the story for you. To tell this story, I have to go back to their routes, back to the start of the most defining years of a person’s life… back to high school.



© 2016 Tim Griffith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on June 9, 2015
Last Updated on March 8, 2016
Tags: thought provoking, interesting, journey