Christmas Time

Christmas Time

A Story by Dr. Tim Williams
"

Why we celebrate Christmas

"
The holiday season always bring back sweet memories of days so long ago. Even though we can't relive the past it is in memories that always reminds us of not only those bye-gone years but how we can manage the present and preserve the future. Now and again as the holiday season unfolds, we should realize the meaning and promise that comes with the celebration of God's greatest gift.

As seasons come and go the wheels of time keep spinning. So many of us have gone through moments of Cavier through humble pie from the sublime to the absurd but as always, those wheels of time kept marching on by. In those moments of reflection so many go through when the Christmas season arrives, we have to always remember the true meaning of life. All through the year we should strive to bring joy and fellowship to everyone we meet.

Sad to say the world around is shrouded in clocks of despair where millions are left hopeless barely struggling to survive. Though goodness and virtue seem a long way off but in reflection it is always at this time of year where we should rekindle the virtuous side of mankind in hopes that the meaning of the Christmas season carries all through the year.

Now at midnight on Christmas Eve where the stars in the heavens shine bright and clear the world should pause for a moment to rejoice in fellowship of why we celebrate the comradery of our existence all through-out the year. The world over in order for humanity to survive we must make a commitment to honor what this season brings. 

It is as though we have existed through trial and error. The bungling of governments has managed to almost extinguish the salvation of man. To put our differences aside to preserve our future is paramount to subside humanities fate. No matter your faith just maybe this is why Christmas time has purpose after all. 

© 2023 Dr. Tim Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on November 29, 2023
Last Updated on November 29, 2023
Tags: Christmas

Author

Dr. Tim Williams
Dr. Tim Williams

Tampa, FL



About
A feature writer for the Tampa Bay Examiner. Founded the Department of Economic Development for the cities of Salem and Brockton, Mass. more..

Writing