Create the Perfect Free Website

Create the Perfect Free Website

A Story by Paula Burns
"

How to create a free website. The basics of where to go. the article points you a direction and gives you a place to start

"
How to create a free website is an important part of business. The word free is used because if you are just starting in business free is usually good. Starting a business can be costly and building your website for free can make things easier. A website can bring your products or services to a new customer base and open your business to bigger possibilities of growth. We all like the word free and saving money is important. The start up costs of starting a business is often a major concern for a business. How to create a free website is easier than before.

1. Plan your page first. Remember that to create a free website, you as the designer must first get a mental image of the page you’re designing. You must decide what you want the site to say and how you want it said. The site must then be made into what it is suited for. A few should be considered first. A blog must be updated frequently and usually allows others to add articles or posts to the site. A static site is like a business card with basic information and some product pages there is no interaction with readers. A social networking page is a two link between you and your customer base. It provides room for feedback. Good or bad.

2.  Compare free website hosting companies first before making a decision of which one to go with. They each offer different features and not all features are free, so look before you leap. The word free, so try downloading a free HTML web template and some basic knowledge of HTML and replacing the images on the template with yours. The inexperienced should download the templates first until they get more experience. The intermediate or expert can try designing their own page. The site should look good, clean, and the information easy to understand for the reader. A showing of your site first to few users to get feedback before you launch the site is a good idea.

3. The launching of the website isn’t the last step. The website should be checked for accuracy once it is up and running. Ways to do this by typing the domain name in the address bar.  The person doing this should check for loading time, this is important because visitors do not like to wait for slow sites. The site should also be appealing to the eye of your customers, and is the site saying what you want it to say. The images and wording on the site should be checked , is it clear and well thought out. 

The running of a business is hard and can often be overwhelming. But with this guide on  some of the basic things on how to create a FREE website, the word is free. You can create a free website, that will cut down on your expenses and free up some money that is needed for the growth of your business. A website is a vital tool in today’s world. The site can be personal or business there is no difference. The website is used for communication  between two parties.  It is to link them together to share information. One must remember that link can provide vital feedback used for important information about the people around us. 

© 2013 Paula Burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on May 11, 2013
Last Updated on May 11, 2013
Tags: business, business management, how to