genocide was not supposed to last this long he needs to be in the theather

genocide was not supposed to last this long he needs to be in the theather

A Story by genocide

genocide is a hero it's funny for someone who was a originally into werewolves as a child I wrote a story called werewolf hunter the werewolves hunted down the evil vampires and killed them.it was a good story but one dimeninal I first wrote the story when I was 7 and every year I rewrote it imporving it until I was 12 that's how much I loved it and the werewolf could only be killed by a silver bullet and he cared about people and hated that so many of his loved ones died by vampires and he hunted them down and killed them.but genocide has become an anti hero.he should be in a tv show he should be in a movie there are so many incarnations of him.He's my favorite vampire chartcher he destroys worlds and he kills gods not just the greek gods all the gods on earth the second book im working on is godslayer showing the gods he's killed through the centuries.yeah I just want to rush it because this is a great story it's strange that genocide is this popular among my fans when he was meant to be hated and he kills gods and destroys realms and has the power to raise ghouls from the dead.

© 2016 genocide


Author's Note

genocide
what do you think of the article

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It makes me want to reflect on how I myself has changed as a writer. Really reflective piece you have here. Also. I'm a big fan of the anti-heroes :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


genocide

7 Years Ago

but did you read that story I threw all the stories away my partners gave me
T.  Edana Talbott

7 Years Ago

Yes I did read that story
genocide

7 Years Ago

yep I hope I can get this off because this takes vampire fiction to a whole new level
I really do enjoy this. Very informative and very captivating. I enjoy reading the transformation and evolution of you becoming a writer. This was very nicely written. Very well. I am definitely becoming more and more of a fan the more time I spend reading your pieces. Bravo! Keep up the great work.

Posted 7 Years Ago


genocide

7 Years Ago

thanks for the review my dear
This is a very good piece of writing. Sometimes a character jut takes off and takes on a life of their own. I like it when that happens. Genocide is a cool character.

Posted 7 Years Ago


genocide

7 Years Ago

yep im going to see him on the movie theathers genocide on screen hopefully portrayed by zachory qui.. read more
Tina Kline

7 Years Ago

I'll have to look this Zachory up and see what he looks like.
This is better...did you slow down and focus?....

Posted 7 Years Ago


Good to have fans. Popular books often end up in the movies. Yours just might. It just needs exposure and to get noticed.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2016
Last Updated on July 27, 2016

Author

genocide
genocide

ft wayne



About
i like to write about vampires and im hoping to find a lady who is about as passionate about writing as i am more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Meet Again Meet Again

A Chapter by R E Tree


sweet regret sweet regret

A Poem by Wolf