white scar of night

white scar of night

A Story by tothelife
"

To the experiences of..........my life

"
It was the month of june, I was playing and running outside our new house. It was palace for all of us, but especially for my sisters and parents. It was not such a big deal for me because I was 5 years old and the only thing that was matter to me was 'Do they have any place to play?' that's it.
We were used to live in a place which was located in a small area with small rooms and by adding shares of my Parents and my Dada abu and my my two Mamo's we bought a beautiful house. It was full of luxury and of splendid design. There was two portion so my married mamo told us to shift in first floor and he will live with his wife and another brother who was not married yet and Dada abu upstairs. There were four rooms upstairs so they gave equally to one another and in our portion there were two rooms so my parents got one master room and we fours sisters got other one.
It was tiring day, we called our friends to help us out and helped us in shifting our luggage.
The time passes so quickly and it was already 7pm.
"Diyaaa........come inside now, its too late"...said Aqsa the elder one.
"Why you girls are so irresponsible, go rikza, bring diya inside; she is playing with moon since morning...Allah allah"
Don't act that you care so much, i know you feel frightened from Amma. She will curse you if she found out that you are using phone and doing nothing else..I know you Aqsa" said Mahrukh..
Mahrukh was the second sister of their family, but she was carefree than Aqsa, as she was also full of life but feel reluctant from her mother due to her past.
"Diyaaa....come inside otherwise i will call Baba" said rikza
"uffff Allah..rikza I'm coming..Moon we will continue this from tomorrow okay?"
"Okay Diyaa....I'm going upstairs now..."
"Is Aqsa api in anger, trust me i told moon to go to sleep but he wanted to play. Will she beat me" as Diya continue asking questions from Rikza.
"Yaaa Allah sabrr...Diyaa my beloved sister why anyone will beat you?. She is okay but in room don't misbehave and be silent okayy??" said Rikza
"Okay i promise" Diya said while smile on her face
As they entered room Aqsa gave her smile and open her arms as Diya ran towards her..then they turned off the lights and went to sleep.
Next morning Shahla was preparing heavy breakfast, for them..
"Diyaaa...get up jaan" said Amaa
"Aqsa and mahrukh quickly clean the bed and come out. Serve your dad breakfast and i have to go somewhere then" as she continues.
"Okay Amaa...." said mahrukh "Look, i told you not to use cell phone till late at night but you don't bother to listen."
"Shutup mahrukh" said Aqsa "by the way where Amaa is heading early in the morning"
"Early..???" said mahrukh with laughter "Princess Aqsa It's 12 pm" 
"I guess you are still sleeping" as she continue to laugh...
"Amaaaa Mahrukh is irritating me" screaming Aqsa
"uffffff keep your mouth shut both of you.. I'm going to Gujrat for very important thing. I don't want to be late so that's why Mahrukh go press my clothes and You Aqsaa serve breakfast to your dad, shahla have prepared it..I'm going to get ready" said Amaa...
"Amaa but why you are going theree....atleast tell us" mahrukh said
"Yeahhh Ammaaa please tell us" aqsa added
" For your mamo's proposal" Ama shouted "I have found a girl and i will marry her with your Mamo" she added
As she went to her room..both Aqsa and mahrukh started looking at each other in shock...As mahrukh knew Aqsa have a crush on him.

© 2018 tothelife


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

tothelife
This is the first time I'm writing, it is based on true story and have different fold afterwards. Please don't ignore my mistakes i will love to hear from all of you and i hope you like my first try

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on March 27, 2018
Last Updated on March 27, 2018
Tags: hope, life, love, happiness, sorrow

Author

tothelife
tothelife

Lahore, asia, Pakistan



About
A girl, with different experiences of life. At the age of 19 i have seen so much and bear it, that i have decided to share with all of you. About my thoughts and ideas about life. more..

Writing
Lost hope Lost hope

A Poem by tothelife