when the first time I saw him

when the first time I saw him

A Story by tothelife
"

To the love, no one knows

"
I was in salon, when mother called us to ask where we were, I told her that we are coming soon. My heart stopped when she told me that he is at home waiting for us. 
I told my sisters that guests have arrived at our house and we have to hurry up. I was 20 and he was 34, such huge age difference for Asian muslim family to even think about marriage and all. I had a huge crush on him, but before that i was only able to saw him in pictures not live before. My heart was beating so fast. 
Finally we reached our house, and entered inside.When my eyes met his, i feel everything around is stopped, like everything. I didn't care who is around and where is my mother and father. It became so awkward when he stood up to greet me and put his hand in my head but i didn't move forward to meet him but inside i was like why you are treating me like kid, i'm no more kid. Then, i sat in front of him and still i had no courage to look into his eyes. 
After half hour, he asked permission to go, i was near the outdoor. When he met all of them he turned to outdoor to go out, as he was making his way out he looked at me through corner of his eyes and smiled.
And i knew that exact moment what he feel about me but is quite reluctant. 

© 2018 tothelife


Author's Note

tothelife
Its true story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on April 27, 2018
Last Updated on April 27, 2018
Tags: love, firstlove, life, happiness, boy, man, crush, story, true, eyes

Author

tothelife
tothelife

Lahore, asia, Pakistan



About
A girl, with different experiences of life. At the age of 19 i have seen so much and bear it, that i have decided to share with all of you. About my thoughts and ideas about life. more..

Writing
Lost hope Lost hope

A Poem by tothelife