How to Keep Love Doll High-maintenance

How to Keep Love Doll High-maintenance

A Story by tpdoll
"

Now lubricants should be used with Dutch wipes.

"

Now lubricants should be used with Dutch wipes. If you want a scuff or pain, don't use it, but if you want a pleasant experience for yourself or a doll, be sure to take some lubricant.

Skin and clothes are two other things that you should definitely consider as well. When you have a real love doll, you may want to think about putting some new clothes on her. For privacy, online shopping is really your best bet, because there are retailers who give you a choice of clothing for your doll. You should definitely be aware of the colors as well.


tpdoll.com


When it comes to the type of clothing, make sure you avoid the type of clothing that is dark or that it has a print. If you have some of them, only try to use them sparingly, as it can discolor the skin in a very difficult way to get rid of it. You should also be aware of any printed material you have around.

You might think that some all the lubes are equal, it is not. Some of the cheap rubes aren't that great, and cute Love Dolls should try to use water-based ones. It allows you to have better penetration, and whether it is the mouth, anus, or vagina, you have to use it for all the cavities. This allows the skin to be smooth on the doll and on you. If you want a coveted dick you can definitely keep the doll going long if you don't want it.

If you don't use lubricant with the doll, the big problem with it is to start to notice that the skin is starting to wear out. It is not so smooth and not as tight as you want it, which can actually affect the doll's performance. You may have noticed that the hole was terribly tight when you first used it, but now it is not. This really affects the texture and its smoothness.


Furthermore, considering it, it can also affect the doll's skeletal system. Be careful not to stop anything, if you strongly pierce the doll, it may actually cause the doll to break down. Clearly, these Uniform Lovedolls are made of the highest quality, and many of them for how much you want to put in it to make sure you are making the most of your investment It is expensive. But be careful with that, and you definitely should use lubricants not only for yourself, but also for dolls.

If you have oil-soluble clothing and pigments, you should avoid putting them on your doll. This dyes the body and clothes. If you are using dolls in bulky clothes, it is often bothersome, as this can also tear up during sex. You have to be careful what to put in the doll. Clothes are a great feature for dolls. Certainly it's nice that it's naked, and for role play reasons all, you want some new duel. In that case, consider buying them from retailers of adult stores who are selling them, and often, they often customize these clothes for adult love dolls, so they are average It is much smaller than a human being, so it can be difficult to find some things.

Now, for situations where you have doll stains, you need to get the stain removal made especially for Lovedoll. You can get them from adult retailers, often this can transfer and damage the body with the clothes, so they have ink on it from them You can keep You must be smart about where you leave it. Certainly, bring it in the closet and do the work, but if you don't mind it in the right way, this can create a lot of problems and end up and overall Sometimes dirt is too much to remove, as it may affect the appearance.

© 2019 tpdoll


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on March 12, 2019
Last Updated on March 12, 2019
Tags: real doll