The Lost Pistachio Chronicles, Part One: The Letter

The Lost Pistachio Chronicles, Part One: The Letter

A Story by Darren Welsh
"

This was a story i wrote a while back that I found. I had an idea to make new characters for the series following the Jenkins stories. So I wrote a couple of stories setting up the main character.

"

Dear Daryemis,


Legend tells of an elite society deep into the roots of [REDACTED] high school. They originally started as the mighty engineers of the school, and the power has been passed down from generation to generation. Now, the group is but a mere shadow of its former glory. The ancient society now acts as an elitist PC gaming society. I am after the great treasure room, rumored to be built in this school. I have identified a member of the society and have been trying to gain access; posing as an elitist PC gamer as well. But to no avail. No outsider with commoner’s blood is allowed. Looks like this treasure hunter will have to search for the room himself. Possible locations include the confusing halls of the gym area. Or perhaps the elevator hall. It would have to be a place isolated by nature. Anyway, this room is said to hold the “necronomnomnicon.” I have many sources, including the cyber police. The only living thing to ever set eyes on this legend is the fabled dog of the Jenkins crew, D’brickshaw Ferguson. And everyone knows how amazing he turned out.


Sincerely,

Pistachio Jackson

© 2016 Darren Welsh


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on January 8, 2016
Last Updated on January 8, 2016

Author

Darren Welsh
Darren Welsh

About
I write bad to mediocre stories at a third grade level. If you want to lose brain cells and possibly get cancer, you can feel right at home. If you like my stories then you probably already have cance.. more..

Writing