The Mangled Lips (Trailer?)

The Mangled Lips (Trailer?)

A Story by Darren Welsh
"

An increasing wonderful idea. I will write a (relatively) long story about Jenkins in the upcoming break I have after finals.

"
Mangled lips have been turning up all over New York and the inhabitants are scared shitless. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with some kind of sharp object and a pistol. And yet nobody has a clue to who the arrogant killer could be. 
Detective John Banks is a brilliant and fiery man with a fondness for dog food. He doesn't know it yet, but he is the only one who can stop the notorious criminal. 
When his ex-lover, Ann, is kidnapped, Detective Banks finds himself thrown into the center of investigation. His only clue is a bloody hand print.
He enlists the help of a goofy multimillionaire clown named Donald Turnip.
Can Turnip help Banks overcome his opium addiction and find the answers before the menacing phantom and his deadly fingers strike again? 

© 2016 Darren Welsh


Author's Note

Darren Welsh
Too many references for one man to comprehend. Maybe a woman?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on January 15, 2016
Last Updated on April 1, 2016

Author

Darren Welsh
Darren Welsh

About
I write bad to mediocre stories at a third grade level. If you want to lose brain cells and possibly get cancer, you can feel right at home. If you like my stories then you probably already have cance.. more..

Writing