RAGES OF LOVE

RAGES OF LOVE

A Story by treaurej

EPISODES 2

But mum…. don’t want to board, you can’t force me Mica screamed, what did you say that I can’t force you(she came back)you raise your tone saying that me your mother can’t force, ok let watch and see who gives you money mtchheww, she angrily left.

Mica left the house with a rage of temper and went to his friend (Philip) home to cool down, he lie on the bed and was busting with anger while explaining to his friend “mum wants to take me a Catholics boarding school which is not right, Phil look at this, me boarding: I will have to leave all this luxuries to live in a cage gush, I will not go; this is so annoying  mica spoke. This is when you don’t give your mom respect, but guy I will miss you Phil uttered, hey man am not going and that’s not true I respect but don’t feel ….you know man hummed mica well you have to be moving before your mom shows you another gift and you know her gift are kind of dangerous hmmm Phil said. Yea that’s true ok see you. (Mica left)

Mica where have you been, have been calling your cell phone but to no avail mom shouts, mom that’s none of your business mica scream at the edge of his voice, oh I see you are now a man to raise your voice at me, right? Mom excavate, mom am not shouting am just angry that I will leave you and you will be all alone (pretending) don’t use that tone with me, I know what you are trying to do: you are trying to pet me well for your little knowledge you are leaving for school on Saturday and remember no going out nor any cell phone because I don’t know what crazing idea you and your pals make come with oh I forget, brandy please come mom shouts. “Yes ma” brandy spoke, “mom who is this mica asked well this is your bodyguard he will be with you till you leave for school”. “WHAT! Mom are you dam serious” mica rhetorical asked

Yes baby am dam serious ok enough chatting and much packing ok baby go eat your dinner, brandy you too’.am not hungry, off to bed’ mica stamps off. I just can’t believe she would do this to me ohm I hate all this, I wish all this was just a dream. (Every one slept except brandy).

Following day came; mica is still on bed because he is on house arrest, as usual his servant comes to greet him, but with anger he drove them all out. Mrs. Sonia came into his room and slaps him on his head (not too hard) mom why the slap, mica signed, you don’t have respect, why will you speak to them like that, well that’s your business and I hope you arranging ,ok off to work and be a good boy kiss. Mom eww am not kid mica mumbled.

It is afternoon and the royal prince came to visit mica and mica explain what happen yesterday and Dave said, so man you are leaving us, am going to  miss you. We will miss you, Phil and Elliot chorused they all hugged each other and bid farewell. This is not fair, I wish it was really a dream, he wept.

                                  

 

 

 

 

© 2017 treaurej


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on October 22, 2017
Last Updated on October 22, 2017