RAGES OF LOVE EPISODE4

RAGES OF LOVE EPISODE4

A Story by treaurej

EPISODE 4

 

With the love in his heart he helped her with her backpack.

Michael: Are you okay? Hope no injury, am really sorry didn’t see where I was going to,

Sunshine: no problem I was not even paying attention, are you new here?

Michael: Yes am new and my name is Michael what’s your name?

Sunshine: my name is sunshine and am a senior in my first year.

Michael: Hmmm yes am also a senior in my first year he replied

(With smiles on his cheek, suddenly a tall handsome guy name Dennis appears)

Dennis: shine what are you doing with this fresh hotdog?

Sunshine: Hmm nothing just having an interaction with him that’s all, (she mumbles).

Dennis: Hmmm and interaction, then why did you come and have that interaction with me am I not your boyfriend or is it because you saw a fresh egg, that why you want to leave me and go to that egg to spoil you is it not?

(He angrily said all this happening in front of the principal office).

Sunshine: What are you saying, you know I love you and why are you saying all this, (she started weeping).

Michael: Please oh I don’t understand this nonsenses happening here, can I get this straight. (Pointing finger at Dennis) She is your girlfriend so she’s not allowed to talk to any guy or any guy to have contact with her just because you have taken her to the altar or are you her father?  

(Smiling and that made Dennis so angry).

Dennis: Wait, are you talking to me or you are talking to someone else, (he stammered angrily).

Michael: The last we check you are the only one standing in front of us and the only one barking like a dog, (he uttered).  
Dennis: he pushed Michael which made him hit his head on the door of the principal office.

Michael: he punches Dennis face so heavily.

(Which made Dennis fell on the floor, which made all the students stuns with surprise and everyone starts murmuring” wow so a new students can be this tough even we that have stays for years cannot even say a word).

Dennis: [he stood up and was about to punch him back which someone holds his hand, he raised his eyes to see who got the guts to hold his hand, to his greatest surprise was to see his own girlfriend sunshine holding his hands with that action he slapped her on her face which she immediately fell on the floor crying which made Michael so angry by pushing him on the floor with a blow].

[For the past 30 minutes these two boys have been fighting, the students were all supporting Michael, which made Dennis so angry by hitting Michael on his groins and that made Michael screams so loud that the principal and the teachers all came out to see what was happening, by which they saw Michael on the floor and Dennis on top of him, that gave them the answer that Dennis was the one who started the fight. They rushed towards them by making sure the fights come to an ends and immediately rushed Michael to the hospital]

(Inside the school compound, Sunshine was with Michael at the hospital, with pains Michael was crying and rolling on the bed uttering that he has not experience this sensational pains before).

 Doctor: the pain will last for a while because it’s his first experience,

(With that word sunshine felt bad and ran out of the room which made Michael so sad and angrily saying my first time in this school is to make a girl cry, Mr. Sean came into the room)

Mr. Sean: I have already called your mother by informing what happen and she’s on her way,

Michael: No sirs if my mum comes to know about this I will be in a big trouble please tell her not to come.

Mr. Sean: Am sorry Michael but it’s already late, she’s here already.

 (With that looks his mum open the door and boom)…… what will happen next

© 2019 treaurej


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on June 16, 2019
Last Updated on June 16, 2019