She Had A Face, Like Kelly Brook

She Had A Face, Like Kelly Brook

A Story by trokanmariel33


She Had A Face, Like Kelly Brook

By Thomas Heath

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First, the problem’s solution.

  Be warned. It is a very dangerous, very infinite treachery, type of solution.

 

 

The solution, aforementioned, the solution spoken of and of pertinence, is the 2022-2023 Ukraine-Russia war (and, more specifically, of course, the liberal identity entities of that war’s actual, very actual attacks, tactics, campaign movements, i.e. military campaign movements and explosions).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She, from the left-wing transcendence nation-state (not the transcended left-wing nation-state, as that fails to portray the absolutism of territory of the actual nation-state), meets with the old fairy tale crooked man.

 

 

She, and the old crooked man �" they meet at a mansion, outside the left-wing transcendence nation-state, she the nation-state’s left-wing leader.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She, this nation-state’s left-wing leader, and who has a face, like the British model Kelly Brook; she’s done her normal. For the meeting, at the mansion, of the old crooked man, treated like any other political meeting conducted by the female left-wing leader, the woman leader has deemed to wear a very, very sharp red business suit, as well as a militarist tanned body.

 

She wears her left-wing politics very proud.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The cigar.

The cigar lighter.

The cigar tray.

The aristocracy gun.

The bra and panties.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


















 

 

The LT nation-state’s economy, its business life, its family suburbia life, its infrastructure technology life, its jobs and careers life, its political life. It had all been completed, all been finished, by the Kelly Brook woman leader �" and yet, that same woman leader would observe like a psychopath, holding the cigar.

 

 

 

 

 

The LT nation-state’s economy, its homework life, its news media/news network life, its sports life. It had all been completed, all been finished, by the Kelly Brook woman leader �" and yet, that same woman leader would observe like a psychopath, wearing the bra and panties.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 















 

 

 

He (the old fairy tale crooked man) had done it. He had gotten her, to enjoy the bra, and the panties, and the cigar, and the gun, and the cigar lighter.

 

He had gotten her to play, with the said items.

 

 

He had gotten her to play, and thus, he had gotten her to f**k up the metaphor of the LT nation-state.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



















 

Bra and panties. They are the meaning, of left-wing transcendence.






 

In the 1970s, on planet Earth, the hippie movement and culture, against the Vietnam war wasn’t left-wing transcendence (news media had been unscientific).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 











 

The science, of reality: a glamorous woman, plays with the gun, with the cigar lighter, with the cigar and with the bra and panties, so that she can be downloaded �" so that her actions can be downloaded �" into the minds of the populace.

 

  Except, the LT nation-state hadn’t been founded on this principle. And, moreover, the Kelly Brook woman leader of the LT nation-state had never been “subject” to this style of truth.

 

 

 

Now, she had.





















 

Psychotically, enthusiastically, with great enjoyment, the Kelly Brook look-a-like had used the aristocracy gun; she had taken off her red business suit, and worn the bra and panties; she had laid down, next to the mansion swimming pool outdoors, and held the lit cigar.

 

 

 

 

 

 















 













 

 

Perhaps, perhaps it’s bullshit. The answer, the solution to getting the Kelly Brook woman leader back being in the form of the liberal identity entities, of the self-aware explosions, of the contemporary Ukraine-Russia war; angel nationalism-sex aristocracy, represented by people, by movie stars like Rebecca De Mornay and Don Johnson, would ostensibly be the answer, be the means, to reconfiguring the DNA of the Kelly Brook woman leader.

 

 

That being said, however, it still seems to fall to the Ukraine-Russia war, of Zelensky, due to that war’s “contemporary”, indeed “ongoing” nature.

 

 

 

© 2023 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I have to start by saying that I don't know much about the war that's mentioned here, I've tried to stay away from subjects like that, personally. But this seems like a very unique type of writing, certainly memorable. I believe understood the meaning of most individual words, but I admit, I'm having trouble interpreting some of them. Yours is a larger vocabulary, for sure, which is something I feel that I lack.


Posted 4 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

trokanmariel33

4 Months Ago

I've been writing for about 10 years approximately; I actually have a book published, by a publisher.. read more
BupBupSippyCup

4 Months Ago

10 years is very impressive! I've only started writing seriously these last few years. I'm not reall.. read more
trokanmariel33

4 Months Ago

Yes, I'll do that now.



Reviews

I have to start by saying that I don't know much about the war that's mentioned here, I've tried to stay away from subjects like that, personally. But this seems like a very unique type of writing, certainly memorable. I believe understood the meaning of most individual words, but I admit, I'm having trouble interpreting some of them. Yours is a larger vocabulary, for sure, which is something I feel that I lack.


Posted 4 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

trokanmariel33

4 Months Ago

I've been writing for about 10 years approximately; I actually have a book published, by a publisher.. read more
BupBupSippyCup

4 Months Ago

10 years is very impressive! I've only started writing seriously these last few years. I'm not reall.. read more
trokanmariel33

4 Months Ago

Yes, I'll do that now.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Added on December 31, 2023
Last Updated on December 31, 2023
Tags: Horror, Politics, Fantasy