The Apex building's CNN atoms

The Apex building's CNN atoms

A Story by trokanmariel33

The female, NFL business manager, and the unemployed British male. 
      Finally, now, they were ready to have sex with one another.







                       news media's CNN = Heaven






They had this equation, ready to go along with it, in order to reach the Apex computer's afterlife; alas, the two of them, the NFL business manager (in her still "useful", light grey business suit) and the unemployed British male, now actually wanted to wait as a choice.






They'd been forced to wait, forced to wait, and forced to wait and forced to wait, playing the system, using the system, being the system, in which one has to self-maintain being a philosopher amidst the joints of society and culture. 
        Now - it was their ordinance, to choose to wait (so that they could partake in a type of activity, which despite its central application to the aforementioned system's rendition of society and culture, was still a value to them). 







The woman, who'd made the NFL business manager and the unemployed British male wait.
      For her, it was about being one's philosophy using one's physics, not despite it (aka, the disposition, of the NFL CEO and her unemployed British boyfriend).




For almost 24 hrs, the two had had to be their loyalty, to advanced philosophy (advanced philosophy, such as the time travel magic, of Earth's 2023 Israel Gaza war borrowing its energy from the general public's refusal to use the following terms of categorization, squatter, soldier, worker, striker and deserter), despite their physics.

       Alas - in eventual time, the system being played, used and embodied became too confused!
















The essence: 
     He (the unemployed British male) starts to lick the grey skirt, and lick part of the skin of the same leg, of the NFL CEO (this, after he'd had R&B music play for the NFL business manager, for the latter's near full naked entrance, to the club room - part of the machine facility, where both former and latter were presently waiting) contemplating the comedy, of what it was that influenced the system to become "too confused".
















Despite the scenario, to enter the Apex building, being one of pressure, the attribution of value by the NFL CEO and unemployed British male psychologies was still a meritocracy. 
      Of theme correlation, to the universal ancient reality of animal evolution creation.



Indeed - in eventual time, after the near-distant corridors, hallways and Apex building bridges had been listening to the R&B music of aforementioned, all vacant of living populace, the NFL CEO and the unemployed British male would submit into the computer software mainframe their CNN = Heaven equation . . .
      so that they could finally enter the afterlife, of the very same Apex building, and leave behind CNN atoms, as proof of their having used the Apex building's computer.













 

© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on January 12, 2024
Last Updated on January 12, 2024
Tags: Sci-fi, Fantasy, Politics