The Amityville demon

The Amityville demon

A Story by trokanmariel33

It was the Amityville demon, who would join the private exclusive gentleman's club. 


It was when at the club, at its quarters, that the famous Amityville house's demon (a he) would give the club's other members The Fucklook.
The identity, of The Fucklook:

Without excluding, at least by necessity, the expected traditional meaning, whereby the gesture (the behaviour, of the face, the action of the face) is about signalling a desire for sex, for sexual intercourse, the true, actual, realistic meaning, is the unconditional support (not necessarily respect, for that is a tug of war connotation) from the Amityville demon to the other members, of the private exclusive gentleman's club. 

One of, if not the ultimate perk (no pun) of living with these rich wealthy club members: the squeeze, of the satin tie, part of the rich wealthy club suit.

Indeed. The Amityville demon, using the Amityville house's technology, to create and amplify the tie squeeze, were to put the Amityville house's technology to further utilization, via the creation of the suit rule (take your pick).

The suit rule. Its own identity, is that humanity's inherent trait, culture and identity of wearing rich wealthy suits can be defied.


The male Jessica Brown Findlay, aka the Amityville demon, would go on to eat the other members (not a p***y reference), of the private exclusive gentleman's club, aka the private exclusive gentleman's cigar club, and do so as a meaning, act and identity of respect.


       Enjoying the vanity, of their long black hair, the Amityville demon would unite the vanity with another enjoyment:
the tie squeeze, self-administered. 

© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on January 15, 2024
Last Updated on January 15, 2024
Tags: Magic, Fantasy, Sex