Melissa Barrera

Melissa Barrera

A Story by trokanmariel33

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Melissa Barrera

By Thomas Heath

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ability, of the moment is down.  There is no overt sociological parameter, outside the ordinary, causing the down.

      It’s the ordinary, causing the down.

 

 

 

The access, to the moment, the access to the moment’s science, is the self-centred.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The access’s interior industry, despite being fully-aligned philosophically, with the demolition prospects of the society terms such as squatter, such as striker, such as deserter and worker and foreigner and traitor, is now because of the Mexican-American self-centred’s disposition able to work with such term’s mainframe.  

 

 

Simply put: as he, the three-piece suit boyfriend enters the apartment, in New York City, it’s seeing his lady (the self-centred �" a perfect Melissa Barrera look-a-like) sat, by the kitchen table, smoking a cigarette in a postured way (a way, that denotes stamina, and denotes it in a way that rivals sunlight) that allows the philosophical boyfriend to allow militarism and the United States army to help the squatter, striker, deserter, worker and traitor terminology reality be exempt from demolition.

 




 

The cycle, of daylight. It also goes against the moment, at least in theory.

       One conjectures, “in theory”, because of the presumed obvious identity-status, of the collective humanity having the understanding that daylight spirituality goes hand-in-hand with left-wing ideology and left-wing politics.





 

The boyfriend, enters. He and she f**k; he persists with wearing the three piece suit, as they f**k on the kitchen table, because he likes the squeeze of the suit being squeezed on by her.  

 

 


© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on January 20, 2024
Last Updated on January 20, 2024
Tags: Sex, Romance, Society, Life