The Holocaust atoms, and the final master

The Holocaust atoms, and the final master

A Story by trokanmariel33

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Holocaust atoms, and the final master

By Thomas Heath

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Despite everything, they are the final master.

     What this means, is that brilliance, genius, wizardry and wonder can seem to always lose, to the data of life.

 

 

 

And yet �" up until this point, the final master has never lost.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the 20th century, on a planet known as Earth, there was an incident.

        Its design, mirrored its outcome.

 

 

The name, of the incident, was the Holocaust.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The final master’s mission, is to not fail. Lose, scientifically, is correct, though technically, ironically (technically and scientifically typically, go hand in hand, hence the application of irony), fail is the much more applicable terminology here.

 

 

 

 

 

          The final master’s mission:

 

Connect the magic version, of the word Holocaust, to the magic version of the word atoms, and, at the same time as doing this, perform the connection as a 3 way triangle, with the ability to take the left-wing ideology crystal from its source while simultaneously staying in touch with the ability to be a socialist deactivator of manual labour, before God uses the magic version of the word Holocaust to maintain the word God’s magic stability.

 

 

 

 

 

The imperative, the necessity, the importance to the final master’s mission, is this:

         God is evil, because God wants to use the word Holocaust, to protect the pointless application of manual labour.   

 

 

 

The final master: they won’t fail. They will protect their loyalty, to cigarette and cigar smoking sex aristocracy, which involves the famous use of the gold cigarette and cigar lighter, while ending God's tyrannical reign over the word Holocaust, and thus, be remembered as the greatest magical master of all (as well as the greatest sex smoker of all). 

© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on January 21, 2024
Last Updated on January 21, 2024
Tags: History, Politics, Fantasy, God, Religion