The Wall's Nationalism

The Wall's Nationalism

A Story by trokanmariel33

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Wall’s Nationalism

By Thomas Heath

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The 2003 Iraq war universe, the Sack of Carthage universe, and the 2023 Ukraine-Russia war universe, would consult with one another, as a love letter, to the magic wall.

      Ergo, the three war universe’s would consult with one another as an outer space triangle.

 

 



 

Their reason, for feeling the mutual need to consult with one another.

           The nationalism, chosen by the magic wall to be the identity of the wall, was in actuality an inevitable type of inference, of the famous gothic Los Angeles forest.

 

 




 




 

 

The nationalism, which was chosen, by the wall, to be the wall’s magic identity (so that other magic agencies and magic entities could be informed, and be aware, of a certain student’s ability to be stronger, and more powerful than their hypnotist master); technically, it had the capacity to be a selective type of nationalism, i.e. a British wall, a Chinese wall, a German wall, an Iranian wall, but, its ideological (not a distinction of hypocrisy, for not being related to the concept of ideology of the traditional capitalist-business sense and context) desire was nevertheless the mainframe computer of the gothic Los Angeles forest.  

 

 

 

 

The wall, which wanted to promote awareness, of a human subject’s ability to deflect the subject’s hypnotist master: it loved the human subject, in question.

© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on January 24, 2024
Last Updated on January 24, 2024
Tags: Magic, Fantasy, History, Humanity