The End of Reality, And The Desert

The End of Reality, And The Desert

A Story by trokanmariel33

 

 

 

The End of Reality, And The Desert

By Thomas Heath

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Disclaimer:

             Each, in turn, is a snapshot conceptualization (the conceptualization descriptive �" just an identity status), merely examined.

 

 

 






 

 

 

Book I: The Capitalist Turn

 





 

 

The imagination, of the beginning, supported by the inference of black (not associated, with shadows, despite the inference involvement) at the beginning, is the safety waiting in the eternity implied afterwards.

 

 

The black’s sidelining (the political-competitive connotation, not a free shape intelligence connotation), in favour, of the afterward’s eternity complex.

            It doesn’t have to be an unorthodox judgement.

 

 

 

 

The magic co-ordination philosophy, whose constituent users, are the black’s sidelining and treachery via movement to outside the black’s jurisdiction (a beggars can’t be choosers reality of meaning, at least insofar, as the option menu reality of meaning goes for opportunities for interpretation).

          Is this the force, the aura, indeed, could this be the power responsible for the namesake, The Capitalist Turn?

 

 

 

The heart’s desire, then.

       It is, in all, that the eternal safety of afterward (eternal safety, that is, of the later parts of the tunnel, after the current original parts) be not at the expense of the current original part’s mythology.

 

              Namely, the mythology (not a supplement invocation, on the part of the actual reference) of the desert aristocracy.

 

 






 

Systematically, based on image, the desert aristocracy (indeed, a human reference) is a sync with the safety of afterwards, previously invoked, despite the concentrated manifestation related purely to the based on.

 

Systematically, outside the art: no individual pinpoint, on the geography of the current part of the maze-tunnel is a logical inducer of comedy.

 

 





 

 

The comedy inducement, is an unorthodox sentiment, inasmuch, that it’s able to be a destination-logic for a causality-science, as and when borrowed from the afterward.

 

                         Thus: the safety, from the after parts of the desert maze-tunnel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

With love, to Frank, for Dune

Posted 3 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
1 Review
Added on February 4, 2024
Last Updated on February 4, 2024
Tags: Mazes, Deserts, Aristocracy, Sand, Reality, Existence, Meta, Philosophy