The atoms, of American presidents that want extraterrestrials to play with themselves, Part II

The atoms, of American presidents that want extraterrestrials to play with themselves, Part II

A Story by trokanmariel33

The atoms, of American presidents that want extraterrestrials to play with themselves, Part II

By Thomas Heath

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just try, to remember the original meaning, the original truth, just try to remember the original existence, of the idea.”

-          The dialogue, spoken by the Amityville horror house, to the over-fucked Amityville demon, aka the male Jessica Brown Findlay.

 

“Yes, I am trying very, very hard to do this exactly”

                         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The identity, of the idea, was that the ultimate safeguard against evil aristocracies �" whether it be the Charisma Carpenter clone’s existence on the tanned beachfront, being an authority, to Fox News cobwebs, or whether it be the Kelly Brook cigar smoking aristocracy, or, whether it be God trying to use the term Holocaust to reinstate the pointless application of manual labour �" i.e. the atoms of American presidents wanting extra-terrestrials to play with themselves, could maintain itself relative to its being used to instil the continuity, in which one f***s Hollywood celebrities in order to get to f**k the YouTube comments of topics concerning Hollywood celebrities.

 

 

 

The male Jessica Brown Findlay. He wasn’t a weasel yet, unlike myself, who had worn the three piece suit from my having been tormented by God.

           He, the male Jessica Brown Findlay, was hoping to use the continuity, of f*****g literal Hollywood as a way to f**k literal YouTube Hollywood, as a way to get to f**k the ultimate safeguard �" atoms, of American presidents wanting extraterrestrials to play with themselves - using none other than The Amityville Meditation, and not 90s Los Angeles shopping mall shopping.


© 2024 trokanmariel33


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on February 6, 2024
Last Updated on February 6, 2024
Tags: Humour, Comedy, Satire, Philosophy