Unaccompanied Minor (In My Bed)

Unaccompanied Minor (In My Bed)

A Story by Troyannosaurus Rex
"

I have a confession. I didn’t really know where else to post this but I just have the urge to tell somebody. I’ve been hiding it for several years and I feel like I’m going crazy.

"

I have a confession. I didn’t really know where else to post this but I just have the urge to tell somebody. I’ve been hiding it for several years and I feel like I’m going crazy. The confession: I took a girl’s virginity when I was 18 and she was only 13. Now before you think I’m a sex offender or that I raped her or blah blah… I’m going to tell you exactly how I got myself involved in this situation. 


To start:

Ryleigh was always a beautiful girl. She has bright blue eyes and that bombshell blonde hair. She is an only child and her mom is an emergency room doctor. My mom also works in the ER, but as a nurse. So our moms have been friends since we were little kids. She spent most of her time at our house growing up because she would be home alone otherwise. My dad isn’t in the picture and neither is hers. I have a little sister McKenzie, or “Mac”, who is the same age as her. They were both 12 at this time, and I was 17. Ry didn’t really start living at our house until they were both in 4th or 5th grade. She was always really outgoing. Loved to talk. Almost to the point where it was really annoying. But I was used to this. I would have to “babysit” the girls a lot growing up. I use the term babysit very lightly because this went on until they were about 16 - ending when I finally moved out of the house. However… I noticed something changed in Ryleigh as she grew up over the years.

Like I said, she was always a naturally beautiful girl. But I’m talking more about her personality. She seemed to cling on to me a little bit. She would be with my sister the majority of the time, but she somehow always found a reason or way for them to be around me. At first, I didn’t think anything of it. I thought of her as a part of the family and I didn’t mind hanging around with them. She had always been outgoing and talkative. I was sort of an older brother figure to her so I thought it was because she looked up to me. But it slowly progressed. Out of nowhere, it seemed like she started to become flirtier toward me. She joked around with me more. Now, I was sort of experienced and had already been with a few girls. I lost my virginity when I was 15. I was your typical, horny teenager. Now this is going to start being a little TMI for some people. I realize I am talking about a preteen. But you know that movie “13 Going on 30”?  Well, this story takes on a whole new meaning to that.

Ryleigh started going through puberty. She went from being a beautiful, innocent, little girl to an attractive, young woman. She grew to be a lot more mature. Not just her body but even the way she talked and what she talked about. She could definitely pass for a 16 year old at this point, and she knew it, too. I started to legitimately like having her around because she was fun and easy to talk to. Eventually she and I would find ourselves hanging out without McKenzie there. We would talk in my room for hours. We would watch movies together or watch TV shows. I liked her company. But I started to notice her acting different around me when we were alone. She became very touchy/feely… meaning she would always find a way to be touching me. My arm, my foot. Anything really. We watched a lot of horror movies so she would cuddle into me a lot. Then we just started cuddling during every movie we watched. I would wrap my arms around her and she would snuggle into me. It was comforting. We were very comfortable around each other. 

She basically lived with us so she shared a room with my sister. Had her own bed and everything. Eventually she started coming into my room at night to sleep. She said it was because my bed was more comfortable than hers. She would go to bed in McKenzie’s room, wait for her to fall asleep, and then come to my bed to sleep. She would set an alarm and make sure she was back in Mac’s room before she woke up. Eventually this became a nightly routine. At first - all we did was sleep. Separate sides of the bed. Then the snuggling while sleeping started. I was a little weirded out by this because of her age but I honestly didn’t think too much about it.  Looking back, I realize I shouldn’t have let it get that far at her age but after spending more and more time with her, I didn’t see her as being only 12. She seemed so much older than that. 

This is the part where it gets a little R rated. Or maybe PG-13. Either way if you can’t handle thinking about an adolescent with an adult, click out now.

One night, she comes into my room around midnight/1 AM. Normal routine. She gets into bed with me. I snuggle up to her. Again, normal routine. Except this time she tells me it’s really hot in my room. **I didn’t have a ceiling fan in my room... I had a small portable fan for a while but my older brother (who is irrelevant to the story) took it with him when he went off to college.** So she says she’s hot. I ask her if she wants me to take the blankets off. She says no. She tells me she’s starting to get really sweaty. I, again, offer to take the blankets off. She says no. I pull away from her thinking our body heat is probably making it worse. She says it’s okay; she will just take off her shirt. She was wearing a bra. She was very well sized for her age. That’s one of the reasons she looked older than she was, I think. She told me to come back and snuggle her again. I started to get a hard on but I hid it from her. Anyway, that’s all that happened that night. We just fell asleep. She never moved too fast or anything like that. It was all a slow process over the years. I’m trying to give you all an idea of a timeline with our ages. We sleep like this for a few months and at this point she is 13, I’m 18, and as far as we’ve gone is sleeping in the same bed with no shirts on. So that was the routine for a while. She’d come in my room, take her shirt off to sleep, then go back to her own room by morning. This went on for - I think - about 2 months. Maybe 3. I don’t really know...

I forgot to mention earlier that I’m currently 23 now so it’s been 6 years since all of this happened. I’m not going to mention any situations unless I remember them in full detail.

To be continued.

© 2016 Troyannosaurus Rex


Author's Note

Troyannosaurus Rex
Please ignore grammar problems. I am not a sexual predator, you do not need to hide your kids or hide your wife. This story is something I really needed to get off my chest and I have a lot of free time at work.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on December 2, 2016
Last Updated on December 6, 2016
Tags: erotica, romance, crime, sex offender, rape, love, mature, short story, excerpt, anonymous, confessions