Unaccompanied Minor (In My Bed) II

Unaccompanied Minor (In My Bed) II

A Story by Troyannosaurus Rex
"

I have a confession. I didn’t really know where else to post this but I just have the urge to tell somebody. I’ve been hiding it for several years and I feel like I’m going crazy.

"

Part II:

 

A few months go by & now we’re progressing. I was a senior and she was in 8th grade. I was also seeing other girls at school too but it was high school so what really is dating in high school. I started noticing that Ryleigh’s feelings for me might be more significant than I thought because whenever I would bring one of my “girlfriends” home, I could feel tension and jealously from her. My girl and I would be sitting in the living room. Ryleigh and McKenna would join us and we would all watch TV or something. Ryleigh would be very attentive to what I said or what my girlfriend said to me. And then the death stares started. Any time I had a girlfriend she would hate them, without even knowing them. I still slept in the same bed with Ry when I had a girlfriend but I didn’t think that was bad because we never did anything anyway. We would be lying in bed and she would ask me a million questions on why I liked *insert any girlfriend’s name here*. What do you like about her? How long have you liked her? Have you kissed her yet? Blah, blah, blah. This particular time though, was the first time I taken aback by one of her questions. This was the first time she asked me if I had had sex with my girlfriend yet. I didn’t really know how to answer this… but I remembered that I knew about sex at her age too. I answered truthfully and told her that we hadn’t. She then told me she knew I wasn’t a virgin, and started asking me questions about how and when I lost my virginity. I was honest with her. I had nothing to hide and I was a horny teenager so I liked talking about sex. She seemed so intrigued by my answers and we talked about it for hours that night. I still remember the way her big, blue eyes looked up at me while I was talking. I think that’s when I realized that I felt more for her than I thought I did…

 

I don’t know why she matured so fast. My sister was so goofy and it was obvious that she was 13. But Ryleigh… I don’t know. The way she looked and talked made me feel like she was older than me sometimes. I mean, what 13 year old has an orange cup size? They were bigger than most of the girls in my class. I had only seen her b***s at this point so I thought about them a lot. I’ll admit I masturbated to the thought of them and definitely fantasized about holding them or even sucking on them. But I never initiated anything with her. At the time - I always thought I wouldn’t be in any trouble if she was the one coming on to me. But my constant dilemma was that I’m a go-getter. I’ve always been that way. So when I want something or someone, I usually try to do whatever I can to have it. So maybe the fact that I couldn’t have her made me want her even more.

 

A few weeks later, I’m single again. That’s usually how it went. I never had a girlfriend for longer than a few weeks in high school. I got bored with girls really easily. But I was never bored with Ryleigh. I wanted to be around her all the time. I started thinking about her more and more. The way she acted toward me and seeing her get so jealous of other girls, I knew she had feelings for me too. She started talking to me about sexual things a lot more. We talked about other things too, but since the aforementioned sex talk night, she talked about it a lot more. Again, I never initiated talking about that stuff. However, during our conversations about this, I started asking her more about her opinions on the subject. She had never done anything like that with a guy yet or even had a boyfriend so I was definitely curious about her sudden interest. I already knew a lot about her family life, how she grew up before meeting us, and why she decided to stay with us. Growing up, her mom had always been very independent. She was an emergency room doctor who worked long hours all of the time. She was the type of person who didn’t have time for a relationship so she brought a lot of one night stands home. To be honest… I don’t think her mom really knew how to “mom”. She talked very practical or business-like to Ryleigh and used a lot of medical terminology. She was very honest with her about why she never had one man for a long period of time and even told her about sex at a very young age. My mom was (and still is) amazing and I had a great childhood. So I was surprised to hear that her mom acted like a physician in and outside of work. But it made sense when I thought about it. I figured that was why Ry was so sophisticated at such an early age. And it also made sense to why she originally wanted to be at our house instead of her own.

 

A few weeks after we started talking about sexual intimacy, she started trying to tempt me. She and Mac got into a “sun tanning” phase, so she wore her bathing suit a lot more. She wore it around the house and made sure that I saw her. She started to wear low cut tops and push up bras. She would drop things in front of me so that she would have to bend over (cliché, I know). I knew what she was doing though. I liked this game. I thought it was funny and I liked the attention she gave me. My sister was a dingbat (sorry sis) so she never caught on to what was going on between us. Everyone saw us as brother and sister so nobody questioned the time we spent alone together. We also used this to our advantage and if we ever did get asked about it we would mutually say that we’re like siblings and that it would never happen.

 

I’m not really sure how I constantly stopped myself from trying to do anything to or with her for so long because I was extremely attracted to her and her temptations made it worse. I wanted her so bad. But I held myself together and let her do all the steering. We still slept in the same bed most of the time but our snuggling stepped up a level to when we started spooning. The only problem with this was how hard it was to hide my stiff but she actually embraced it. She would wiggle her a*s into me and inversely arch her back to a position where she could rest her butt on my dick (while clothed).  You know what I’m talking about. She started getting touchy under the covers. She would grab my hand and rest it on her chest like she wanted me to feel her up. I didn’t want to cross any boundaries and I think she knew that I was worried because she would say “its okay” a lot. So I eventually started touching her too. I would rub her back and feel her legs. Instead of her facing with her back toward me, we started facing each other and I would just hold her close while we slept. I always slept with a pillow clutched to my body growing up so I had a habit of holding something while sleeping. She was a lot better than a pillow. I could feel her n*****s get hard while they were pressed against my chest. Huge turn-on for me. I didn’t even bother hiding my erection anymore. I began to look forward to sleeping every night because I never knew what would happen next. I loved that she was so unpredictable. Not only did I like her for her personality but I wanted her innocence. I wanted her virginity. 


To be continued.

© 2016 Troyannosaurus Rex


Author's Note

Troyannosaurus Rex
Please ignore grammar problems. I am not a sexual predator, you do not need to hide your kids or hide your wife. This story is something I really needed to get off my chest and I have a lot of free time at work.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on December 3, 2016
Last Updated on December 4, 2016
Tags: erotica, romance, crime, sex offender, rape, love, mature, short story, excerpt, anonymous, confessions