Reference List

Reference List

A Chapter by junkun
"

A list of word and techniques to refer to.

"
Sora':
Fortification- 
Fortify: Steel body - Fortification spell that raises defenses of allies in a certain range.

Fortify: Adrenaline Rush - Fortification spell that raises attack of allies in a certain range.

Fortify: Feather Weight - Fortification spell that raises agility and speed

Fortify: Hyper Intuition - Fortification spell that increases the caster's intuition.

Enchant -

Enchant: Icebrand - Enchant the blade with ice element, freezing anything the weapon touches.

Enchant: Firebrand - Enchant the blade with fire element, burning anything the weapon touches.

Enchant Gale Wall - Enchant the blade with wind element, creating a veil of wind surrounding the blade. When attacking, creates a tornado in the direction of slash. 

Kirishima Sword Style Arts - 

Kirishima Sword Style: Art 3 - Diving Swallow - User jumps on the air, slashing down at the opponent, using gravity to increase the force.

Kirishima Sword Style: Art 5 - Whirlwind Wall - User enchants their weapon with a wall of wind. Then stabs weapon into the ground creating a gust of wind. 

Sora Originals -

Nitoryu - Sora dual wields his personas.

Sora Original: Violent Tempest - Enchant his weapons with a wind veil around both weapons. Then slash the opponent and the opponent gets enveloped in a tornado, as they get cut by the wind. 

Sora Original: Typhoon - Both blades gain wind properties. When slammed into the ground, surrounds Sora with a wall a wind that explodes outwards. 

Sora Original Art: Twin Dragon's Fangs - One blade enchanted with fire while the other is enchanted with ice. Slash the opponent simultaneously.

Sora Original: Feather Dance - Sora gains speed and attacks the opponent in a relentless speedy assault. Hard to be defended against. 

Sora Original: Yin Yang Blast - Sora enchants one blade in darkness and the other in light. Stabs the ground below the opponent and a blast of light and dark magic erupts from the ground, binding the opponent. 

Sora Original: Frozen Wind - Sora enchants one blade in ice and the other with a veil of wind. Vertical slash on the opponent causing a whirlwind around the opponent, then slash with the ice to mix the two arts. 


© 2014 junkun


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on November 13, 2014
Last Updated on November 13, 2014


Author

junkun
junkun

Toronto, Canada



About
My name is a mystery...O.O I am a beginner writer. People told me my stories were great and I should pursue a career in writing but my parents weren't very supportive. So I am here to try and prove .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by junkun