Someone Special

Someone Special

A Poem by *Petitti*

I love someone special

and you don't know who he is

He's cute and he's tall

and I won't tell you who he is

it's a secret and no on knows

but me

this poem is just to get my feeling out

and maybe no one  will read

but if you do you can guess who it is

but I won't tell you because

he's my someone special

© 2010 *Petitti*


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A slightly mysterious poem, perhaps? Clearly, the identity of this special person, is known only to the writer. But, I ask myself, why is there a need for secrecy? Possibly, the writer is not yet certain that this relationship will last? Please don't take that the wrong way. What I mean is, she may not want to reveal his identity until she knows that he feels just as strongly for her?

"he's my someone special". This line suggests that the writer feels proud or honoured, to have such a special person in her life. That is good, because it shows she genuinely values this individual. And of course, love works both ways.

"but if you do you can guess who it is". This line is almost teasing the reader. It poses a question, no doubt about that. Presumably, this special person is known to the reader. Otherwise, the writer would not have thought it wise to say this.

Overall, a short but tender piece of writing. However, I did notice, that being "cute" and "tall", are the only qualities, which this guy is said to have. Clearly, important features to the writer.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on December 12, 2008
Last Updated on July 6, 2010

Author

*Petitti*
*Petitti*

Braidwood, IL



About
My name is Patricia Petitti...I'm 18 on February 23....I love to read, write poems, and I love to play sports....If there is anything u wanna know about me just ask ☻ more..

Writing