On the ground

On the ground

A Chapter by a Detroit story teller

There is what appears to be 2 white men hiding behind a bush outside a bank with pantyhose covering their faces. One of them men has a nappy dark afro matted under his make shift disguise. The other has his hair in tight cornrows. "When you said we were going bush diving this is not what I thought you meant." The man with the afro quipped.


"Shut the f**k up already!" The other man replied back infaticly and quietly not to bring attention to the situation.

"I would rather be diving in your mothers bush."

"You know we are related right?"

"Mom told me I was adopted."

"She said she should have had you aborted."

"You know I can hear you, right?. And see you." A security guard said. He was with in ear shot the full time standing just outside the doors to the bank. The security guard has a bald head and a short beard. He is a little on the stocky side, with a look on his face showing he is not impressed at all.

The men stood up revealing that they are conjoined twins. The boyish man with the afro is holding a cheap and poorly made sword, the kind you can get from a asain based store from the mall. The other half of the body grips tightly a black 9 milometer that was cocked and ready to fire. They walked up just a few feet getting close enough to strike. with one quick slash brings the blade violently across the throat of the man that's job it was to protect the place of his employment. He dropped to the ground covered in his own blood. The men quickly made their way to the doorway and forced their foot against the glass swinging it open.


The bank on the verge of being an empty. There are 2 cashiers behind the desk and a few bodies standing in line, like cattle wanting for their turn to make a transaction of one sort or another. One of the cashier was an african american lady in what seems to be her mid 20's. The other teller is a lady or what is trying to be passed off as a lady. He or she has a 5 o clock shadow, broad shoulders, and a blonde wig that drapes down to its breast bone."


On the ground s**t heads!" The corn rowed robber yells infatically.

"First one to move is the first one to get cut!" His brother replies sharply.

"Why the f**k would you bring a sword to a robbery?! I told you to bring the gun!"

" You are not the boss of me."

The men carefully walk their way towards the registers and point the gun firmly in the face of the transvestite teller. "Empty your register now! If I see you doing anything else you will get shot." The man with the cornrows and the gun in his hand said with a sense of urgency. The other half of the twins head was looking around to make sure no one was moving or in his brothers words being brave.

The teller hands the men the money from the register. As the men turn their backs and make their way to the middle of the bank floor the transvestite teller presses the panic button. The other teller stands there silently trying to take it all in with a look of fear struck clear across her face. Minutes pass by slowly and tensely as the men think. The silence breaks and the man with the afro asks "Who has the key to the safe? Is there even a safe here?" While this is going on a pig in a police uniform which is actually a police officer rides up on the back of a flamingo with a flashing blue and red light on top of its head. As the light flashes the men walk over to one of the captives, a man with a brown pony tail that stretches half way down his back wearing a baseball hat, with a beard that stretches most of the way down his torso. He is not a small man but not obese by any means of the word. He looks like he comes from good stock for lack of a better term. The men place one of their feet on the mans back and demand him to get to his feet. He gets up slowly and carefully, they have a blade pressed against his throat and the barrel of the gun pressed against the side of his head. They walk him over to the door. By this point the officer has already called back up. There are pigs in uniforms spread across the parking lot. A few of them are wearing swat gear. There are a bunch of flamingos with their lights flashing spreading out as well, and a rhino or 2 which are covered in metal armor which are used to transport swat.

A voice rings out through the loud horn. "This has to end sometime. Unfortunately there are only 2 ways to do this. We can negotiate and you can let go of a hostage as a show of good faith. Or we will be forced to come in and arrest or possibly kill you."

The 2 robbers talk quietly amongst them selves. They remove the weapons from the mans head and neck and kick his a*s out the door. The hostage runs away quickly. A shot rings out and the robbers fall the weapons knocked out of their dying hands. Fear leaves some of the hostages faces as wet patches cover the zippers of others pants.



© 2012 a Detroit story teller


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Def. interesting. Makes you want to read more

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Added on August 15, 2012
Last Updated on August 15, 2012