RAIN!

RAIN!

A Chapter by comingbackforyou

Chapter -1 Rain

Alina

Dark

as night. The perfect, blue crinkly line strikes across the white cloudy sky. No moon tonight as I watch the tears fall from heaven up over my roof .The tears are black, smooth and waiting for me to join.

“Not tonight” I whisper back with a smiles so sad the tears gets faster begging me to come out and gave a touch.

“ Just a touch” they whisper back. So pleading like always I thought.

“Why not?” I stand hesitating for my jacket.

“You won’t need it” They whisper softly.

“Okay” I say just as softly and walk down stairs very careful not to wake my mom and dad sleeping in the room down the hall, But each step is like a rock being thrown at the window. They creak so loudly as a warning you will get caught. But I can’t focus cause the tears are still pleading.

“Hurry, Hurry!” I’m on the fifth step to the bottom and I can easily run.

“I’ll be there” I said as I see a light behind me click on. I look back in panic. My heart starts to pump harder in my chest so hard I think I could see it when I look down. Then I hear voices not the tears but my mom asking

“Did you hear that?”

“Hurry, Hurry!” They are now yell turning into nails pounding against my skull.

“ I’m coming!” I yelled loudly hopping down the last devil, squeaking, stairs and running towards-

“Where is that bat, honey?” It’s my dad’s voice. Now strong and booming threw the dark house. My eyes widen in fear as my mom tell him:

“In the closet dear”

“Get out here now!” They scream another perfect blue line fly’s across the white sky. I turn away from the stairs and open the door the same times I hear the up stairs door open. It was slow and creaked with each inch that opened. I wasn’t scared anymore as I reached out my palm of my hand and six black drops landed evenly into my hand.

“Come out fully” They whispered sweetly and calmly. I closed my eyes seeing nothing but walking forward to feel everything.

“We love you” They whisper against my cheek.

“Stay with us” They said as they slide down my arm The tears where wet and cold . They where drowning me. I couldn’t breathe as they pound harder against my head.

“Alina, Alina, stay with us” They shout. I covered my ears with my wet hands. They were so loud . My head felt like my brain was shaking inside my head.

“ Stop it!” I yelled my knee’s hitting the cold, wet, concrete of the sidewalk. I could feel little cuts open up on the bones of my knees and wet, thick red blood flood on the sidewalk. I yelled out in pain, closing my eyes not wanting to feel anymore.

“Alina” Screamed a deep booming voice.

“ Leave me alone!” I scream my voice feeling hoarse and dry. I pressed my hands tighter against my ears, as a loud rumble sound came from the sky.

“Alina sweetie” This voice was soft and smoothing I wanted to run into this voice, But the drops of tears of rain was holding me in place they wanted me.

“Alian, honey open your eyes, Its pouring out here.” Something touched my cheek lightly it wasn’t watery, But some how it was solid and warm.

“No! Your not taking me!” I yelled quickly turning my head.

“What? David pick her up and get her inside.”

“NO! NO! NO!” I protested, But instead I felt my burning knees being lift from the ground and big warm arms warped around my back and behind my legs while the tears from heaven dip quietly on my lump body. I didn’t dare to open my eyes to see what or who had kidnap me. If it was the little black drops I am happy they got what they want.

I felt my body being laying on something soft, warm, and springy . It also smelled familiar :apples, green fresh apples sweet and juicy. I hear voices in the background but they are all mixed together and loud like pots and pans crushing to the ground. Then something soft and wet touches my knees. You would have thought it would feel great But my eyes fly’s open as I scream out in pain once again. My eyes are bury as if I have something in or over them. I didn’t notice when my hands started wiping my eyes and I was now jerking up on my elbows and someone was pushing me back down. I look over questionable to see my eighteen year old bother, Jayden. His eyes no longer a mixer of green and blue they where a bight red.. I also notice his big black curly hair was suppress down over his forehead and was really wet. Despite him shaking cause his clothes was drenching wet his hand on my shoulder was warm and rough. He gave a sad shake of his head as he caught me watching him and also a small smile.

“You okay?” His deep rich voice ask. But before I have chance to answer something is being sprayed on my knees and it hurts so badly I fall back and cover my eyes with my upper arm well my brother helps by holding my hand. I feel tears well up in my eyes as I look down and see the two huge red messes cuts that are deep and covers my two pale white knees.

“Aww AL don’t cry” My brother says beside me. I sniffle and look around to finally notice we are in our big green and yellow living room. I see my mom sitting on the edge of the sofa bandaging my knees. Her long black hair is up in a wet ponytail and I can see the new set of worry lines set in her face making her look more like a fifty year old other than a forty year old. She is in her pink bath robe and is mumbling silently to herself while shaking her head. I turn my head to my dad who isn’t looking so great either. He is pacing back and forward making a daft in his blue robe. I can also see my dad looks worried. His black buzz cut hair is slick black and is also wet. He has his hand on his hips and his eyes are close and I can tell he is cursing under his breath. My dad sometimes scares me. It’s not cause he is my dad but because he was in the military and sometimes he is very ……non parental which means he can care less about being a good dad and would treat you like you belong in the military.

“Umm… Mom, Dad?” I say in a small voice that sound like a chain smoker cause of all my screaming. They both stop and look up at me. I didn’t actually see this because I am afraid of looking at them But I can feel their stares on my face. My brother is now holding my hand more tightly as he say,

“I going to go take a shower and get out these wet clothes I’ll be back” and he stands creating a shadow over me. My brother was a big muscular guy and right now he is blocking the light that was keeping me warm. He bends down and kisses me lightly on the forehead and then walks down the hall to the bathroom leaving me alone with worry panthers ready to pounce.



© 2011 comingbackforyou


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on November 11, 2011
Last Updated on November 11, 2011