Passion

Passion

A Poem by Bridgett
"

This is a poem I plan on reading at the poetry reading we will have during sex week.

"

I want to feel you swimming in my veins.

Sending my every nerve soaring into the depths of pleasure, I want you.

Show me the passion that lies hidden beneath your blankets of insecurity, tucked behind walls of doubt.

Speak to me through trembling lips, sighing my name.

Surround me with your presence, fulfilling my aching need for you and never leave.

Touch me with the intensity I crave as I mold myself to you, embracing that which keeps my soul on fire, my

heart beating…you.

Sweating, moaning, thrusting, pulsing, throbbing, you slide into me.

Delicate kisses, soft hands, skin sliding past skin, hearts racing, eyes closing.

Nothing compares to the feeling of you, nothing.

Pushing, pushing, I cannot hold myself together, deeper and deeper, breathing faster, fingers digging into your

back, I am lost in the ecstasy.

Backs arching, toes curling, hands grasping, bodies trembling, we fall together into rapture.

As breathing steadies and hearts calm, I lift your chin and gaze into magnificent eyes.

I see my love, my life, my heaven staring back at me.

 

Bridgett Lyall

10/11/09

 

© 2011 Bridgett


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on October 13, 2009
Last Updated on November 22, 2011

Author

Bridgett
Bridgett

Lexington, KY



About
I am a writer who loves the topic of love. All of my writing focuses on that because that is what inspires me. I haven't written anything new for about 4 years, but I plan on getting back in the groo.. more..

Writing