Boy 20-63 july 14, 3021

Boy 20-63 july 14, 3021

A Chapter by Edward

           "Beep, Beep, Beep," my alarm clock screeched before I slapped the snooze button. 15 minutes later it started carrying on again, so I finally decided to get up. I then shuffled over to my to wake him up.
           " hay man, com on wake up," I said poking him in the ribs.
           "What if I don't want to?"
           "then I'll go and get one of the wardens to change your mind," I teased.
           The wardens are basically the teachers of the ward. They are responsible for teaching, guarding the ward, and especially punishment.
          
"That's not funny Ash you know I'm still trying to get over last weeks whipping," Donnie cried in terror," I mean your getting out of here today, but I still have two more years to go,"
           that's rite I'm leaving the ward today. since I'm sixteen the ward practically throws you to the mobile infantry to start your new career, defending the federation.
           Donny must have seen my frown because he said, "Well no more gloom and doom, lets go see if there still serving breakfast in the cafeteria."
           "Ya sure," I said and throe on some old close and walked outside.
           I didn't make it ten feet before I entered a black void and hit the floor.  


© 2014 Edward


Author's Note

Edward
sorry its kinda short im just wanting feedback

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, I am really interested to know more now!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Added on April 10, 2014
Last Updated on April 14, 2014


Author

Edward
Edward

plato, MO



About
I am 17 and I try to write whenever I can. im an energetic person most of the time ;) also a social outcast with barley a friend and lots of enemy's more..

Writing
Red Red

A Poem by Edward


Knife Knife

A Poem by Edward


Fallen Fallen

A Book by Edward