Gone with the wind

Gone with the wind

A Poem by unspokenpain
"

poetry speaks

"
My tears are hidden in the rain. My cry is muted by the thunders. My sorrow are nothing but gone with the wind. My heart stops beating, there is no more pain. My path is set, I no longer have to wonder. My sorrows are nothing but gone with the wind. My dreams are reality, my day is now fiction. My sleep forever, but never beginning. My sorrows are nothing but gone in the wind. Skin to dirt, two bodies now one. I see and feel, I'm now what you walk on. My sorrows are nothing but gone with the wind. My tears are the rain........ My screams are the thunder....... My sorrows.......
are what you call the wind

© 2016 unspokenpain


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"My tears are the rain........
My screams are the thunder.......
My sorrows.......
are what you call the wind"
Love it


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

unspokenpain

8 Years Ago

Thank You. This is actually my favorite.
You're really good at painting pictures in mind, just like your "Poets Mind."

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

unspokenpain

8 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 26, 2016
Last Updated on January 26, 2016

Author

unspokenpain
unspokenpain

CA



About
Poetry speaks when my words can't. Watch me dance with words. Watch me create a world. I will undress who you are. Realize the masochist inside of you as my dominating words grasp that which lets you .. more..

Writing
Peace Peace

A Poem by unspokenpain