Powerful Meanings

Powerful Meanings

A Poem by Shae

When things start to happen, people tend to change. They're not ready for what comes, and start to rearrange.
Everyone's talking. They get so loud. It's hard not to listen when you're standing right in the middle of the big crowd.
It makes no sense to just set down, but you get pushed around by all those people, and somehow end up on the ground. 
I know it hurts. I've been through it too, but why I'm here now, is to encourage you.
There is a hope. I made it through. I promise if I can do it, yo can too.
There's so much to tell you, so much for you to learn. There's so many things waiting for you, but you have to make it your turn.
It sounds so complicated. It consumes your thought, but even in the middle of all the webs, you can't get caught. 
Speak to the walls. They know many things, but don't listen too close. They have painful screams.
I'm in pain, but that's not what it seems. I say many things, but they don't come out how I mean.
Words are illusions. They confuse many who read. But all who listen, pick up a seed.

© 2010 Shae


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on July 11, 2010
Last Updated on July 11, 2010

Author

Shae
Shae

Arlington, TX



About
I like to watch fire, I throw things at the moon and pretend I can talk to fish. Pray every day. Head banging is crucial. It's okay to wear a dress. more..

Writing
1,046 Miles 1,046 Miles

A Poem by Shae


Encouragement Encouragement

A Poem by Shae


Faceless. Faceless.

A Story by Shae