- - [ once upon a time .

- - [ once upon a time .

A Story by timelessperfections
"

just for fun. it was actually a school project! xD

"

Once upon a time, in the magical kingdom of Bibbledeemee, there was an evil sorcerer named Fooot. Now, you may think that Fooot is quite an odd name for an evil sorcerer, but the truth is that when he was just a mere little toddler, he had a magical (or so the thought…) blanket that was fondly called by the name of Fooot-Fooot, and that name just kind of stuck. So, now he is known as Fooot, the evil sorcerer.

            On one lovely Sunday morning, the evil sorcerer Fooot came up with a terribly evil plan (for he hated Sunday, lovely things, and was definitely not a morning sort of evil sorcerer) to kidnap the princess, Charlotte, of Bibbledeemee using his powerful orb of shiny things! You see, Princess Charlotte was quite fond of shiny things, especially in orb form. The evil sorcerer Fooot’s game plan was to lure Princess Charlotte away from her daily walk in the Woogulspockle forest with his orb. And so he set off the next day and did just this, capturing Princess Charlotte.

            The horrible news of the kidnapping carried throughout the land and into the next kingdom over, Pshhspoogle. Pshhspoogle’s prince, who went by the name of Landon, heard of the evil sorcerer Fooot’s crime and decided he would go on a quest to rescue the princess of Bibbledeemee (for he had always been in love with her ever since he saw her at that fateful all-kingdom dinner) and restore order to the world. So, Prince Landon gathered up his best armor, weapons, and his best most trustworthy stallion, Fluffles (for he was quite fluffy), to go with him. By dawn the next day, Prince Landon was on his way.

            It took Landon three days and three nights to locate and travel to the evil sorcerer Fooot’s castle, which was in fact not really a castle, just a medium sized cabin in the middle of a clearing. When he arrived, the prince dismounted Fluffles, slung his bow and arrow over his back, and put his best sword in its sheath.

Prince Landon walked up to the front of the evil sorcerer Fooot’s wannabe castle, and gave all of his might to kick the big wooden door down. The second it hit the floor (with a massive thud, of course) the evil sorcerer Fooot jumped out of the corner and attacked Prince Landon, but Landon was prepared.

            Princess Charlotte watched in awe (for she had never seen any real fighting before, just faked staged ones) as the evil sorcerer Fooot’s and Prince Landon’s swords and shields clashed against one another. In the end, Prince Landon of the kingdom of Pshhspoogle defeated the evil sorcerer Fooot by using his wit, skills, experience, and all around awesome, intimidating death glare to scare the evil sorcerer into surrendering.  When Prince Landon won, Princess Charlotte realized how much she was in love with him, and ran over to give him a peck on the cheek.

            Prince Landon galloped Princess Charlotte back to the kingdom of Bibbledeemee on Fluffles, the fluffy stallion. When they arrived, the king of Bibbledeemee decided to throw a big feast to welcome his daughter back and thank Prince Landon for saving her! The happy couple confessed of their love of one another, and were in a week’s time (quite happily, may I mention) married. And so the story continues on happily ever after.

            Even for everyone. The evil sorcerer Fooot realized his problems and checked in at a mental ward in the kingdom of Diddlydoo! He is now cured and living in Romania, making a happy living off of fishing for clams. Now a days, he just goes by the name of Fooot. It seems as if now, all is well in the World.

© 2010 timelessperfections


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOL, Fooot the evil sorcerer you so uniquely blend and couple these characters that make a ROFL story. By the way, I like your happy ending. Great work! ~ Jude :-)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 9, 2010
Last Updated on November 9, 2010


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..