my destiny

my destiny

A Poem by Vaishali..^_^

Life never gives a second chance for anything
But first one is like walking on broken pieces of glass

No matter how much I try...!!
In the end only I have to shed a tear...!
No matter what ever I do....
In the end everything comes to me...!

Whether good or bad I do....!
I have to face troubles...
Whether I smile or laugh....
Tears always walk my way...!

No matter how nice I try to be....
I always find fingers pointed at my side...
How much I sacrifice...
Friends never walk by my side...

It’s rude it's crude...
It’s happy it's sad...
It smashes it clashes....
But life leads to what destiny creates
....




© 2009 Vaishali..^_^


Author's Note

Vaishali..^_^
this is the one i wrote...!!when i had a horrible fight with someone very close to my heart...!...
and this one very close to my heart...!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Can feel the tears all over this write...the pain, the sorrow...the yearning...the endless efforts and the valiant justifications...the words that go unheard, the efforts that go unnoticed...

"Life never gives a second chance for anything
But first one is like walking on broken pieces of glass"

a truly heartfelt write...deep and sad...struck a chord...left me thinking...thinking about my own...and what i got in return...
but I'll just say "in life you will get hurt...fingers will get pointed at you no matter what you do...people will never be satisfied...call it destiny or whatever...but the final choice is in your hands...you decide what's worth it...the PAIN or the PERSON"

a great write Vaishali...loved it!!! could completely understand how you feel...just hold yourself girl...if it's yours to keep...you shall have it...! because somethings are MEANT TO BE....

regards
barricade...

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So much pain and confusion in your poem....:'(
Its so sad.....u r carrying such feelings with u in ur heart and yet u smile for the world out there.:(

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's beautifully written and has alot of emotion poured into it. I can relate to your feelings of sorrow, Hoplessness. I hope that writting does for you what it has done for me. Your so young, yet your words seem to hold a life time of experience. Keep writting, and let your talent lead you to bigger and greater things.

Mia :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow i can imagine what you were feeling when you wrote this. its a good piece as always with you. i enjoy reading you work. keep it up.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I can feel the emotion. You write from your heart and it captures the readers eyes and we can feel what you feel. Nicely written.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This looks like one of the classic example of what my deceased sister would call a necessary time. Sometimes things just happen and we don't understand it. For whatever the reason for the "fight", it might have been a growing thing. Something that had to happen. And no matter what the outcome, it was still a lesson learned. I hate the one's that blind-sight you. The ones that you never see coming. The ones that knock the wind from your cells. Sounds like this might have been one. This is a wonderful poem, you expressed your feelings very well and my heart went out to ya.
I love the pic you chose again. If i had to guess from the pic I would say the fight might not have been one-sided also. Did you see yourself in it?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's rude it's crude...
It's happy it's sad...
It smashes it clashes....
But life leads to what destiny creates....



This is so beautifully sad vaishali :'(
One of your best according to me!
I can really sense that feeling of sadness and despair in each line and loved specially the closing lines the most, they concluded the entire piece very well!
Brilliant work here.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow! You've written down how I have felt so often. Now matter how hard I try, fingers are pointing back at me. Such sorrow! You've expressed it so well here. I liked the ending a lot......

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The last line is what really made me want to read it again... so i did! This piece brings a lot of realization to my life. More-so the negative side than anything, which is what I think you were aiming for. Very well balanced and well written piece :)

-Austin

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sometimes,the more we try to make things right,the worse things get,
or no matter how much good we've done,
people will only see the things we got wrong along the way
and forget about the many good things we did accomplish,or the many friends we made on our life path.
I've been banned from 2 websites for fighting the good fight,for sticking up for the underdog,but getting little or no help,even from those I was helping.
Why do I keep going?
why is a Fireman,a Fireman,or why is a Cop a Cop?
I have to...
it is who I am,I must help those in NEED,and it is in the Helping Them,that lets me grow into a more Loving man,and is what has made me who I am today.
but I am Too Sensitive for my own good sometimes,and that is my biggest weakness,and my best strength.

the Lesson here is...
Watch where you are going,but never forget where you came from,or those you help along the way.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love the last line "But life leads to what destiny creates...." I think you have moments of true clarity in your mind when you write and its amazing. Nice job on the poem.


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
16 Reviews
Added on April 26, 2009
Last Updated on April 27, 2009