puzzled

puzzled

A Poem by vaishnavi
"

it will make you all puzzled...

"
I will ask you all a question
which is the thing which grows day by day but we cant see it,but can feel in its presence and can't touch ( hint: its not air)
(you may send your answers by giving reviews)

© 2014 vaishnavi


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The heart's made up with the blessings to feel the values of healing hearts...it's all emotions and the pain. We grow day by day so the love is ... we can't see love but feel it in all its presence, no matter what. The feelings could be as wild as hell and as pure as heaven so, it doesn't matter...what does matter is 'Love'.. but with the values of hearts, believes and faiths. We can't even touch it..even how can we? We only can feel it with the every touch of the cold winds. The winds blow and the touch of it drives us away to the world of love where we feel ..just feel the presence of it and yeah..it does grow day by day with us..with the healing hearts.

So, the clear-cut answer of your this puzzle's "Love" ..it's "Love" which grows day by day but we can't see , can't even touch..but can feel in its presence. It could be in the many forms, like intimacy, empathy and so on ..but the aromas always float over the words, no matter in which forms the love gets spread out in many directions over the globe.

It's a very lovely puzzle. I must say, you've got a pretty beautiful mind. Nice words!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 9, 2014
Last Updated on May 9, 2014
Tags: puzzle, thinking, skill