"Me" Time, A Twilight Fanfic

"Me" Time, A Twilight Fanfic

A Story by MrsCullen713
"

This is a fanfic that didn't start as a fanfic. It was originally a story for my friend, Ambria, but I thought that it was pretty clever and funny, so I turned it into a fanfic. It's all human, so the Cullens aren't vampires in this one-shot.

"

        I drove up the Cullen's long driveway, squinting to see the path in the darkness. I had come home earlier to find a note from my fiance', Edward Cullen, on my bed. I had wondered at first how it had gotten there, and then I remembered that I had left my key at his house the night before. Sitting under the note was my key; I sighed and set down my work stuff and picked up the note, reading:

 

        Bella,
        The family is out of town for the weekend. Come over after work and I'll make us dinner.

       Love,
      Edward

 

       I took a quick shower and shaved my legs, and then jumped in my little old truck, bringing me to the present. I pulled up in front of the huge house and turned off the truck. I sat in the front seat a little while longer before getting out and heading up to the front door, trying to calm myself. Edward may be very romantic for an eighteen year old male, but this was new. I barely had time to know on the door before it flew open and I was in Edward's arms. He pulled back and kissed me lightly on the lips, then led me into the Cullen's stunning dining room.

 

        Edward's mother, Esme, was an avid re decorator, and had just re-done the room. He pulled a seat out for me and then pushed it towards the table after I sat down. He exited to the kitchen and I heard him serving food onto plates as I looked around the candle-lit room; I had never been in the dining room without the rest of the Cullen family-the room looked much bigger now than it did when I had dinner with the whole Cullen clan.

 

        Edward returned from the kitchen pushing a metal cart I had known to love. The metal cart made me think of Esme's amazing cooking and I smiled just thinking about the food to come. Edward had definitely gotten his cooking skills from his mother. He placed a glass of Coke in front of me, as well as a plate with something that smelled delicious. Edward placed another plate in front of the seat next to mine and then rolled the cart into the corner of the room. He paused by my side for a moment and looked at me, my cue to take a bite.

 

        The food was amazing! I sighed and took another bite. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Edward smile my favorite crooked smile before sitting down next to me and taking a bite as well. This was new as well, the seating arrangements, I mean; usually, Edward sat across from me. We ate in silence, something that was also new, for a while before I saw Edward get up and move behind me. I thought that he was going to get something else until I felt his hand of the back of my neck. I tensed up and dropped my fork; his hand moved from my neck to my shoulder, and he gave it a gentle squeeze. He leaned down and I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck, "Bella," he whispered, his voice velvety smooth, "Do you have any idea how attractive you are?" I was stunned; Edward never acted this way.

 

        I rose out of my seat slowly and Edward turned me around. His beautiful emerald green eyes shimmered in the candle light, dazzling me. I placed my hand over his and squeezed it lightly. He smiled again, and then his lips found mine. They moved in sync, and then Edward crossed a line I thought he'd never cross, despite all of my begging; his tongue darted out of his mouth, sweeping across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I quickly allowed it before he changed his mind, opening my mouth and gasping at the new experience. He chuckled against my lips and the vibrations felt amazing. All too soon, Edward pulled back, both of us breathing heavily.

 

        Edward took my hand without a word and led me to the staircase in the front room. He gestured for me to go up the stairs, and I felt his hand on the small of my back as we walked up the stairs, to the third floor, where his room was located. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his door; he pushed the door opened with his free hand and picked my up bridal style before walking into the room, kicking the door closed behind him. He sat me gently on his huge bed and then returned to his door, locking it. "What was that for, Edward?" I asked, slightly confused. Edward's attitude change was sudden, and very unexpected.

 

        "I have no idea exactly when the family will be back. I don't want them to interrupt," he said, smiling again. He dimmed the lights and made his way over to his professional looking stereo system. He hit play and music filled the room: I wanna sex you up...Edward hit the stop button quickly and changed cds. He hit play again, and turned the volume down. I couldn't tell what he had put in because I couldn't help myself, I started laughing...and loudly. Edward came and sat next to me. "Was it really that funny?" he asked, trying to hide back a laugh as well. I nodded, and finally stopped laughing. The room grew quiet, and I finally realized what cd Edward had put in.

 

        "My lullaby?" I asked Edward; he nodded and blushed. That was definitely new; Edward never blushed. "Oh, Edward," I sighed.

 

        Edward grew serious, "Bella, I want to try something. But you have to promise me that if this doesn't...work, that we'll stop and wait until after the wedding," he said. I was at al loss for words, so I nodded instead. I was suddenly aware of where the conversation, of lack of, would lead. After all of my begging and pleading, Edward was giving in. Edward reached over my lap to open a drawer in the bedside table next to him. "Take your pick," he said, sitting back, waiting for me to look in the drawer. I sighed and leaned forward to peek inside the drawer.

 

        It was full of brightly colored plastic packages. It took me a minute to realize that the drawer was full of condoms, all sorts of condoms. I looked from the drawer to Edward, shocked. "I wasn't really sure about them, Bella. I've never done this before, and I wasn't sure what you'd want," Edward said, blushing again. I looked back into the drawer and reached in. I pulled out three at random and threw them onto the bed.

 

        "If we're going to try, we should at least have fun," I said, smiling. I was ready for this; I had been ready for this since the day I met him, as odd as that sounds. I knew that Edward was the first and only man I wanted to be with. We were planning on waiting until after the wedding, at Edward's request, which was still a few months away. The fact that he had changed his mind shocked me, he was the old fashioned type. I was still very excited about this, though. Edward grinned in response and moved closer to me. His lips were on mine suddenly, more passionately than usual. He laid me on the bed and hovered over me, kissing me like he'd never kissed me before and would never kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer.

 

 

 

 

        "EDWARD CULLEN! YOU UNLOCK THIS DOOR NOW!" Alice, Edward's sister, yelled from the other side of the door. Edward and I had been laying in bed for a while now, just smiling at each other and telling each other how much we loved each other. I could tell that he was just as happy as I was that he changed his mind. I could hear Jasper, Alice's boyfriend, chuckling at Alice and Esme whispering something. Edward sat up and I pulled the covers closer to me.

 

        "Alice, go away. I'm having my 'me' time," Edward answered back. I tried to hide back a snicker.

 

        "EDWARD! Stop being gross!" Alice yelled; Esme and Jasper laughed.

 

        "Alice, what did I say about interrupting my 'me' time?" Edward said, his voice serious.

 

        "Not to," Alice answered, annoyed.

 

        "Good, now could you all just go away?" Edward asked; he looked at me and smiled. I heard Alice let out a loud sigh and then three sets of footsteps go down the hallway.

 

        I looked up at Edward, "'Me' time? Really?" I asked, trying to fight back the laughter.

 

        "Yes, really. I may seem like a gentleman, but I'm still a teenager," Edward said, smiling my favorite crooked smile. "I love you, Isabella Marie Swan." He kissed my forehead.

 

        I snuggled closer to Edward and closed my eyes, "I love you too, Edward Anthony Cullen. I'm glad you changed your mind."

 

        "Me too," Edward said, as he pulled my closer. "I guess you'll just have to come back later and finish your dinner, then?" Edward whispered.

 

        "You bet I will," I said, closing my eyes, "Edward?"

 

        "Yes, love?" Edward said, his voice as sleepy as mine.

 

       "I'm going to have to go out the window in the morning, aren't I?"

 

       He chuckled, "I'm afraid so, love. We don't want Alice seeing you, she'll want details. And that means shopping."

 

        "No, we wouldn't want that at all." I said, kissing his cheek before snuggling as close to Edward as possible, welcoming the best sleep of my life.

 

© 2008 MrsCullen713


Author's Note

MrsCullen713
I am obssed with Twilight, can't you tell?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

omgsh that was sooo good!
i love twilightt as well nd i've read it like soo many times as well as watched the movie
anyways..i liked the whole idea of edward not being a vampire and all
it was great, and i think u shud do more writings like this :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


omg i loved it. i love twilight. i saw the movie itself 10 times and read the book atleast 20 times for each and at the moment re-reading breaking dawn.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Okay, I loved this. I thought the music part was the cutest part, but it was all funny. It was Jermajesty in a big, majestic way. Some spelling errors, but nothing that couldn't be fixed by going over it. That's the only constructive criticism I can think of.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this moves a little too fast.......................................

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 30, 2008
Last Updated on December 30, 2008

Author

MrsCullen713
MrsCullen713

St. Louis, MO



About
My name is Dani and I'm 17. Ever since grade school, I've been writing. At first, I started with stupid little short stories, ones that never made sense, but then I began to grow. I began writing long.. more..

Writing