Smother Me, a Twilight songfic

Smother Me, a Twilight songfic

A Story by MrsCullen713
"

Again, a one-shot Twilight fanfic. This time, I tried my hand at a songfic, because I love reading them. Listen to the song "Smother Me" by The Used with this to get the full effect. The Cullens are vampires and Bella is a human

"

 

        I looked up at him, the god-like man standing in front of me, "You...you don't want me that way?" I asked, feeling the tears swell in my eyes. I felt foolish; of course Edward didn't feel attracted to me in that way, my looks had nothing on him. I was just a plain human, while he was...well, he was a beautiful vampire.

 

        "Of course I do, Bella. I may be immortal, but I'm still a man. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, my Bella, I just don't want to hurt you." He sat next to me on his large bed and titled my chin up so my brown eyes were locked onto his golden ones, "I love you, more than I thought I could ever love anyone...ever. You have no idea how hard it is for me to turn you down, especially when you cry; please, don't cry, love," he murmured into my hair as he held me, "Please don't cry; I promise we'll try, love, just not now."

 

        I looked up at him and wiped away my tears, "No, Edward, now. Please? I love you, I want you...right now." I didn't give him enough time to say anything, I just crushed our lips together. He stiffened for a moment before giving in, kissing me back as passionately as I was kissing him.

 

Let me be the one who calls you baby
All the time
Surely you can take some comfort
Knowing that you're mine
Just hold me tight, lay by my side
And let me be the one who calls you
Baby all the time

 

        His cold hands rested on my hips, pushing my shirt up my stomach. I broke the kiss, taking in gasps of air while his lips traveled down my jaw and neck to my collarbone. He ripped my shirt off, barely breaking contact with my neck as he did. He stopped and looked at my chest, and then into my eyes. His eyes were coal black and full of lust, passion, and...love.

 

I found my place in the world
Could stare at your face for the rest of
my days
Now I can breathe , turn my insides out
and Smother me

Warm and alive I'm all over you
would you smother me?

 

       "You are beautiful, my Bella," He said before kissing my deeply once more. I moaned into his mouth and he took advantage of it, slowly pushing his tongue into my mouth; I gasped at the new feeling. Edward's hands traced the skin of my sides, stopping right beside my breasts. He broke the kiss, allowing me to breathe. He locked eyes with me again, asking for permission; I nodded and gasped as his hands made contact with my breasts through the thin material of my bra. His eyes made their way slowly down my body, stopping at my chest. He sighed, muttering something under his breath that sounded a lot like, "perfect," before removing his hands from my chest. I whimpered, missing the contact already, as he slowly unbuttoned his light blue shirt. He pushed it from his shoulders, throwing it across the room to join my shirt on the floor. He looked into my eyes, seeing the overwhelming love in them that I was seeing in his.

 

Let me be the one who never leaves
you all alone
I hold my breath and lose the feeling
that I'm on my own
Hold me too tight, stay by my side
And let me be the one who calls you
Baby all the time

I found my place in the world
Could stare at your face for the rest
of my days
Now I can breathe, turn my insides out
and smother me
Warm and alive I'm all over you
would you smother me?

 

        "I love you, Bella. I will never, ever leave you again," he said. He must have seen the worry in my eyes that I so wanted to hide from him. Was I worried he'd leave again? No; I knew he wouldn't. But, I was worried about this, what was coming. After all of my begging, Edward, my Edward, gave in. But was I really ready? "Don't be scared, love, I will never hurt you. If I do, please, tell me to stop." He was reassuring me, just as I had a few minutes ago.  I bit my lip and nodded, unable to form a complete sentence with his hands on my hips like this. He leaned into me again, slowly, kissing me again. This, too, was unlike any other kiss we had ever shared; this kiss was filled with love, with desire, with passion, with pure lust. I quickly undid my bra clasp, throwing it into the growing pile of our clothing before Edward slowly laid me on my back.

 

When I'm alone time goes so slow
I need you here with me

and how my mistakes have made
Your heart break
still I need you here with me
Baby I'm here

Now I can breathe, turn my insides out
and smother me
Warm and alive I'm all over you
would you smother me?

Let me be the one who calls you baby
all the time

 

        "Bella? Love, wake up." I slowly opened my eyes and rolled onto my side, locking eyes with Edward; he kissed my shoulder, "Good morning, love; how did you sleep?"

 

        I ran my hand threw his messy hair, "Great, how was your night?"

 

        He smiled my favorite crooked smile, "Interesting," he chuckled.

 

        "Oh, no! what did I say this time?" I said, sitting up. Cool air hit my chest and I realized that I was naked. I gasped...it wasn't a dream. I pulled the cover up around me.

 

        "Oh, it wasn't talking this time. It was more of a...moan than anything else." He smiled again, "Replaying last night in our dreams, were we?" Edward wrapped his arm around my waist, "How do you feel? Sore? Did I hurt you? Oh, Bella, I'm so sorr-"

 

        "Edward, I'm fine. Last night was...amazing for lack of a better word. You didn't hurt me, Edward, you could never hurt me." I decided to change the subject, quite aware of the blush quickly covering my face, "Breakfast time for the human." I said, standingI must have done it a little too fast, and my knees gave out from under me. Edward caught my quickly, wrapping his shirt from the night before around me.

 

        He chuckled, "Well, well, I make you weak in the knees, I see. I'll have to be more gently next time, I suppose, I don't want you immobile."

 

        "Next time?" I said, buttoning up his shirt. I didn't think he'd want a next time with a plain human like me.

 

        "You don't want a next time?" He asked, trying to hide a smirk. He pulled on a pair of pants quickly before wrapping an arm around my waist again.

 

        "Oh, no, I want a next time. And a next, and a next, and a next. I don't care if I can't walk for the rest of the day; I hurt myself when I walk anyway," I smiled.

 

        "Well then, I guess you need to get used to me carrying you, then." He said as he picked my up. He carried my down the stairs and into the kitchen. He sat me on a stool and pulled out a box of cereal for me, along with a bowl, a spoon, and milk. I ate fast, excited at what the day had in store for us.

 

        "Somebody got lucky last night...finally." I heard from behind me; I turned around.

 

        "Shut up, Emmett." I said; he made a face at me and I got up to chase him. Bad idea.

 

        "Oh, wow, Eddie, she can't walk. Take it easy on her, man, she needs her legs." I was sitting on the floor, looking up at Emmett. Edward stood beside me, laughing along with Emmett; I stuck my tongue out at Emmett.

 

        Edward crouched beside me and lifted me up, "Come on, Bella, let's go back upstairs." He began to walk; I leaned my head on his shoulder, ignoring Emmett's comments the whole way. I was happy; I was home.

 

Let me be the one who calls you baby
All the time

Let me be the one who calls you baby
All the time

Let me be the one who calls you baby
the one who calls you baby

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 MrsCullen713


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

aw man that was so cutee
and yes, the song goes perfectly with it
keep writing :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


See, Em, I want to try my hand at lemons, but I just can't get up the courage to do it. I always start off telling myself, "Ok, Dani, you are going to do this. You are going to write a lemon. You are going to describe, in detail, sex between Edward and Bella." And then I chicken out. Everytime.

But thank you for the comment, I really like this story, too. I really think the song is perfect for it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


F*****g incredible and f*****g sexy.

I like the subtlety in it, really. Mine are never this subtle. Really. You're never reading them. They're an embarrassment to humankind, haha.

I'm still listening to "Smother Me."

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
3 Reviews
Added on December 30, 2008
Last Updated on December 30, 2008

Author

MrsCullen713
MrsCullen713

St. Louis, MO



About
My name is Dani and I'm 17. Ever since grade school, I've been writing. At first, I started with stupid little short stories, ones that never made sense, but then I began to grow. I began writing long.. more..

Writing