Hontoni Yasashii

Hontoni Yasashii

A Story by Vanilla - Sama
"

chapter 1: dont be this nice to me please ~

"
"because there's Nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to Stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many time its Sent away ....Thats what Suzuno thought while Staring at the ragging sea!Suzuno Said with a sigh: geez! The last day of summer vacation had come to end! Its Midnight already .. I should return soon ..But suzuno found her self unable to take her eyes off the sea, She closed her eyes and listened deeply, The sound of the waves crashing at the shore, The sea birds that keep on singing this soft joyful song! All of that put Suzuno heart at complete ease!However, the gentle wind played with suzuno short hair and blew her hat away, suzuno said: ah! My hat! And she started to chase after it, the hat landed slowly on the sand, Suzuno pent down to pick it up , Thats when she realized that she wasn't alone here!A guy! A guy stood there staring at the sea calmly, he had that longing look over his face, as if he wanted something so much, The strong wind kept messing with His smooth hair, His eyes were as dark as the night but they had something special about them! Suzuno heart thumbed fastly just staring at him, She wanted to know his name, his likes and dislikes! Everything! Suzuno wanted to know everything about this beautiful stranger ..The guy suddenly looked at suzuno! Suzuno heart kept on beating, She wanted to become someone special to him!He said coldly: what r u doing here grade boy?Suzuno heart almost stopped when She heard the word boy!!!She said fast: im .. Im not a boy!!The guy said in suprised voice: oh! Ur not a boy? He said in low tone: ur kinda cute n tiny though but! And he said loudly: ur very boyish! Well whatever, bye boy! And he left just like that!Suzuno fell down to her knees and the word boy kept echoing in her ears! Boy, boy, boy, boy!!! Suzuno shouted: im.. im not a boy!!!But the guy had already disappear in the darkness!Suzuno felt annoyed and said: whats his problem? Damn it! Suzuno sighed and said: whats with me? Why cant My heart calm down? I should return soon ...Shortly suzuno had arrived home, She said: im home ~mom said: welcome suzuno, what took u so long?Suzuno sighed and said in disappointment voice: nothing mom! Just .. Whatever im hungry ..Mom said: oh suzuno! Ur always like that! If u act more like a girl u would be so cute Na ..Suzuno eyes filled with tears and said: its yr fault mom!Mom said fast: Suzuno!But suzuno run to her room!Suzuno kept staring at her self in the mirror for a sec and said: hah! I really do look like a boy! My hair, the way i dress! Everything! Hic hic! Suzuno were so busy depressing over her self, When suddenly Kou said: what are u doing sis? Are u going out on a date?!Suzuno jumped out her place and said fast: kou! Learn to knock before entering a girl room u ill mannered!Kou said: but ur r not a gi ... And got interrupted by haru saying: whos the girl? Dont joke around like that sis! And both kou and haru kept on giggling!Suzuno felt annoyed and said: get out of My room u cursed monkies!Then suddenly jiro poped out of no where and said: a girl where where?Kou said: hahaha Suzuno chan thought that she was a girl na jiro! Can u believe that?Then kei came in saying: stop Messing with our little brother guys! And the boys started to laugh hard making jokes about suzuno!Suzuno felt extremely pissed and yelled: get out now all of u! But her brothers ignored her and kept on messing with her room!Suzuno end up chasing after her brothers with a wooden stick around the house! The boys kept running everywhere ..Ryu came out of his room and said: so noisy! Whats wrong guys?!The boys said fast while panting : let us in! Let us in! Hurry! And the all got in ryu room while laughing!Suzuno said in anger: if u ever come again ill kill u! And she headed to her room and made sure to lock her door this time!Suzuno sighed and throw her self on the bed saying: its really mom and dad fault that im this way! Im a loner daughter among 6 brothers! I have always been Treated as a boy! My mom never got me anything girly or a dress! Its always boys stuff! Man! Ill never be girly if i continue to live in this zoo! Good thing that i have to transfer to another city for my school! Ah! Whatever..Suzuno kept silent for a sec then she thought while hugging her pillow tight: i wander if i would get to meet u again ... And she fell asleep hanging by that thought!Next day suzuno was ready to leave, she carried her bags and said goodbye to her parents and 6 stupid brothers!Suzuno had decided to live her high school life to the fullest! She made a promise to her self to change and start freshly new!Anyhow, at the dorms Suzuno almost cried! The dorm worker Said: sorry the dorms rooms are already filled, no any room left for u!Suzuno said: ehhh?! How? What?! Where should i go now?The worker said: calm down boy! We got some solution for u!Suzuno said: boy?! Well .. Whatever! What solution u have for me?He said: there's apartment near the school, heres the The key, there's students like u , who also didn't find a room here, so they moved there, Well good luck boy!Suzuno said in low voice: whos the boy? Damn it! Well thank u sir!In a while, Suzuno arrived to where the apartment is, it was nice with small garden around it!Suzuno Smiled and said: wow! Its even better than the dorms, its actually not a bad thing to try living here for the next 3 years!And suzuno got into the apartment cheerfully saying: im Home ~but no body replied! It was dead quite! Suzuno searched around with her eyes and said: eh? No body is here yet? But that guy said .. Well Okay ill just go pick my room then! And suzuno wandered around in the house , looking at the rooms, then she came across a room with a large fluffy looking bed!Suzuno said in excited voice: wah! My new bed ~ and She jumped wide arm opening on the bed! And kept rolling around and hugging the blanket! Thats when suddenly Suzuno said: ehh? There is something rough under the blanket!suzuno started To feel the blanket slowly and Then suzuno heart thumbed fast with fear Suzuno said: ehh!! Its.. a its.. its.. its.. its .. Its a hand! Kyaaaaaaaaaa! and she started to hit the blanket randomly with screaming!A voice came from under the blanket saying: Ouch! Ouch! What the?Suzuno freaked out more and kept on hitting the blanket even more and said: no no no! Go away u devil creature! Be gone!!A guy came from under the blanket and held suzuno both hands and Said: be gone? What the hell are u doing?!Suzuno opened her eyes fast and got shocked Seeing thats the evil creature is just a guy! No wait .. Not just a guy! Its the guy that suzuno met at the beach!Suzuno heart kept on racing fast and faster, she blushed and Said: im so sorry!The guy kept staring at her without talking , Suzuno said: what? W ... What?!He answered: u are the boy from that night!Suzuno Said in her self: oh god! He remembered me! Omg! Im so happy!! But wait!Suzuno Said fast: im .. Not a boy!He had this evil grin While saying: oh really?! Let me see!Suzuno face turned to absolutely red She said: s .... See?! And suddenly She started to scream : no no no nooooooo! While hitting him with the pillow until the guy fell down the bed!He said: ok ok! Im kidding! What the hell are you doing here?Suzuno said while hiding her face behind the pillow: the dorms worker asked me to live here with the other students!The guy snatched the pillow away from Suzuno hands and said: with the other students? What the hell? This is my house!!Suzuno said in surprise: your house? But the worker ..He interrupted her saying: that guy! Always doing silly pranks like this! Get out of my house boy!Suzuno said fastly: i told u im not a boy! My names Suzuno! Please let me stay here, please! I dont have any where else to go to! And i have to go to Sakura high school! I cant go back home please!!The guy said coldly: then rent a hotel room! I dont care just get out!But suzuno clinged tight to the bed and said: noooo! Im not Going anywhere!The guy said: what?! And kept on pulling suzuno off the bed,but suzuno dosent give up that easily , She kept on clinging and screaming: no no! No way!Then guy stopped pulling on Suzuno for a moment , then suzuno thought: hehehehe! He finally give up! Im staying here hahaha!Thats when he suddenly Picked suzuno up!Suzuno was like ehhhh?! What? And her face became bright red!He said with a smirk: you are so tiny almost fit in my pocket heh!Suzuno felt embarrassed , and her heart beat increased! She kept on struggling and saying: put me down, put me down, ahhhh! Someone help me!He said: my god! Ur so noisy! And he kicked Suzuno and her bags out!Suzuno shouted real loud: i hope u get eaten alive by a gaint dragonnnn!But nothing happened!Suzuno gave up and sat down under his window in complete slump! Suzuno said while sighing: my plan was to start a new beginning! My plan was to live my high school life to the fullest! Ahhhh! Whats with this? How did i end up like this? Im so Doomed! It cant get any worse than this!And at that exact time it started to rain!Suzuno Sighed and said: im really doomed! And She sat down feeling sorry for her self!Then the sound of the door opening made Suzuno startled! She turn around to find The beach guy sticking his hand out reaching for her!He said: umm well! U can stay here, and pulled suzuno up!Suzuno heart kept on beating again She thought: wow! Hes not a bad guy after all!They both got in , He Said: im Kazuki , well Suzuno u can stay here but with ..And suzuno interrupted him saying in excitement: oh kazuki kun! U are a real gentleman! U saved me! U .. Hmmpff! Suzuno said that while kazuki put his hand over her mouth!He said: dont u ever shut up?! U didnt listen to my condition!Suzuno Removed kazuki hand and Said: what condition?!Kazuki got so close to suzuno and said with devilish grin: u have to pay me with your body!Suzuno got shocked! Her face was burning with heat! She Said: m .. My body?!Kazuki smiled and said:Yup!! U gotta clean, cook, do laundry if u wanna stay here! Got it?Suzuno kept quite for more than sec then said loudly: i take back every word i said! Hes not just evil! But the most evil of them all! Ur the the emperor of evil kazuki!!Kazuki brust out laughing and said: is that a scene from a movie?Suzuno felt embarrassed and said with red face : just thank u for letting me stay herekazuki Stared at suzuno face and Said: wow! U can act like a girl too!Suzuno said in anger: because im a girl! Baka!!Suzuno went to her room and slammed the door roughly! She jumped on the bed and said: what a long day! I cant believe that i Met him again! But somehow he seems different, more evil ..Suzuno turned the other way and said: whats wrong with me? Why dose my heart beat every time when im with him?And suddenly kazuki opened the door and got insuzuno freaked out and said: wh .. What are u doing in my room?!Kazuki said : hmm ur room? According to who? And he got into the bed right beside suzuno!Warped him self in the blanket and turn off the lights!Everything happened real fast! When Suzuno realized whats happening she said: hey kazuki! Go sleep in another room! Kazuki are u listening? Kazuki ... And that's when Kazuki turn around fast hugged suzuno and said gently: shut up! I wanna sleep!Suzuno blushed and said: kazuki quit joking around! Let me go kazuki!But kazuki had already fell asleep hugging Suzuno!Suzuno heart kept on thumbing fast , She kept staring at kazuki sleeping face, it was so peaceful and calm Suzuno said in her self as she closed her eyes: i wanna become special to u ....Next day was the first day of school, Suzuno and kazuki attended the first year ceremony together!The moment that kazuki stepped in all girls went kyaaa over him and pushed suzuno off!A girl said: kazuki kun ~ are u free today? How about we go to the arcade together after the school?Kazuki Smiled in a cool way and Said: sure ~and that made all the girls melt!Suzuno kept staring from A far at kazuki smiling and surrounded by girls! She said annoyed: whats so cool about him anyway?! That evil king!However, kazuki looked at suzuno, they both looked at each other at the same time!Suzuno sway her eyes away fast with blushing! She said in her self: our eyes just met! Oh my god! Suzuno took another glance at Kazuki and he Had this wide grin on his face!Suzuno got irritated and walked away!Kazuki went after her grabbed her arm and said: im only going with u guys if Suzuno chan came toosuzuno freaked out and said: ehh? Me?! But i dont wanna go!Kazuki said: well sorry girls, im not going too! Maybe next timebut all the girls got mad at suzuno , a girl said: oh how rude! Even though Kazuki kun went over the trouble to invite u!suzuno said fast : but .. And another girl interrupted her and said: dont be so selfish! Agree already! Geez!And suzuno stood right there not having the chance to defend her self or even talk back , She kept listening to the girls sharp words about Her, and some low whispers making fun of her!Suzuno couldn't take it anymore she run away!Suzuno got into the school lab and sat there depressed! She said: hah! First day of school and im already the joke , ah its gonna be a sad 3 years of my life! Its all cos of kazuki too! So mean ...And suddenly the door got open and walked in A sensei! He said: oh! What are u doing here? Are u lost?Suzuno stood up and said with troubled face: yeah kind of!The sensei noticed that suzuno didnt seem well, he got out his pocket a chocolate bar and said: here take this!Suzuno Said: ehhh?The sensei said with a smile : its yummy , cheerful and free so take it Miss?Suzuno kinda felt happy and said: thank u so much sensei! Im suzuno, please take care of me!The senesi said: wah! Suzuno chan is so tiny and cute! Im Tanaka sensei ~Suzuno blushed hearing that sensei thinks that shes cute!Tanaka sensei smiled and said: well suzuno chan ~ see u later, and he ruffled her hair!Suzuno stood there in complete Shock, She said: wow ~ somebody actually thought that im cute ...Thats when Kazuki got in saying: what did u guys talk about?Suzuno said: huh? Its a Secret! and kept on grinning! But it was written all over her face that shes happy that she got a complement!Kazuki seemed a bit annoyed and held Suzuno hand while saying: dont get so friendly with that sensei! Lets get back to our class! And he pulled suzuno and walked together!Suzuno heart throbbed a little! She thought: i dont wanna get involved with Kazuki, but i cant help it to fall for him a little when hes this nice to me!However, both kazuki and Suzuno got into the class room! The girls kept saying: eh? Is that boyish girl kazuki girlfriend? No way!Suzuno felt embarrassed and tried hard to pretend that she didnt hear those girls!A girl named Mika asked kazuki : ne ne, is Suzuno san ur gf?Kazuki said with a grin: no way! Im not interested in boys like girls!Those words were as sharp as a blade to Suzuno!Mika laughed and said: oh what a Relive im glad! HeheheSuzuno closed her eyes and covered her ears saying: so noisy! I dont wanna listen to any of this! Suzuno Said in low voice: it hurts! U didnt have to say it that way!In a while it was already the end of the day, and everyone was heading to the arcade! And somehow suzuno were forced to tug along! Kazuki were walking all the way to the arcade surrounded with girls and holding hands with Mika!As for suzuno she were completely left behind walking in slump!Suzuno thought: kazuki is such a playboy! How could he deal with so much girls?Suzuno stopped for a sec and suddenly shouted: im not angry! I dont care about him!!Kazuki and everyone else of course heard suzuno! The girls kept on laughing and saying: whats with her? She so scary! Kazuki Smiled and said: i know right? And everyone kept on giggling!Suzuno eyes got teary as she thought: i dont care! I dont care about such a guy!Although suzuno Mind and thoughts Said that! Her throbbing heart was another story.
Shortly, everyone at the arcade was having fun, playing all sort of games!Except for suzuno who took a corner and was left out! Suzuno sighed and said: why did i even come? This is awful! Suzuno took a deep breath and said: whatever! Ill have fun by my own! And she got up searching for something to play, and She came across hit the gnome game! Suzuno thought: if i imagine that the gnome is that devil kazuki im sure ill win!Suzuno closed her eyes for a sec and imagined that every little gnome was Kazuki laughing an evil laugh!Suzuno said firing up: YOSH! And she started to hit the gnomes saying loudly: take that kazuki! Die kazuki! Be gone! And suzuno were so busy hitting the devil kazuki and she didnt even notice the real kazuki who stood right behind her!Kazuki said: why are u calling my name while hitting the gnome?Suzuno freaked out and said: gyaaaa!! Oh kazuki u scared me!Kazuki said: am i that scary for u huh?Suzuno heart beat fast while she said: oh no! I .. I Didnt mean it that way!Kazuki smiled and said: im glad! Hey its getting so noisy here , how about we go somewhere Suzuno?Suzuno said: go ... Somewhere?Kazuki said: yup! Just the two of us!Suzuno blushed and thought: kazuki wants to be with me ... Just the two of us .. Cut suzuno thoughts kazuki poking her face gently and saying: helloooo! U still here suzu chan?Suzuno said fast: y .. Yeahand kazuki didnt wait for an answer he pulled suzuno hand and started to run cheerfully!Suzuno said while running: w .. Where are we going?Kazuki said loudly: u will see ..Suzuno heart kept on beating again! Making those sweet yet painful noises! Suzuno had that feeling that kazuki could hear her heart beat too!However, kazuki took suzuno to a nearby beach!Kazuki sat down on the sand and said with bright smile: i like the beach! I always find my self drawing to it na ..Suzuno sat down beside kazuki and said: me too! The sea is just so mysterious so beautiful, and somehow faithful too ..Suzuno stopped talking for a sec and found kazuki staring at her face!Suzuno said fast: hehe i know its silly! And hide her face with her hands! Feeling embarrassed!Kazuki gently took suzuno hands down and said: not at all! Ur words are beautiful! Kazuki looked deeply in Suzuno eyes and said: ur beautiful Suzuno!Suzuno face turned to slightly red , She looked right through kazuki dark eyes!She thought: his eyes were as dark as the night, but they got something special about them! As if they could see right through me from the very start!Suddenly kazuki touched suzuno face and he gently kissed suzuno!Suzuno face got very red! Her heart beat Made this loud noise: doki doki!Suzuno were in a complete surprise! Her eyes got widerkazuki enjoyed suzuno shy face he Kissed suzuno again! And again!Suzuno unable to resist closed her eyes as Kazuki passionately kissed her!Suzuno opened her eyes softly taking shy glances at kazuki! He had this sweet smile over his face! Suzuno heart skipped a beat!Kazuki said: lets go home .. And walked ahead of Suzuno!Suzuno all the way back kept thinking: what was that just now? He Kissed me right? ... Why? Unable to find answer to her questions!In while it was already night, Suzuno and kazuki had arrived home shortly, suzuno were so nervous!Kazuki said: im hungry na , cook for me!Suzuno heart started to race n said : y .. Yes! What do u want to eat?Kazuki stared at Suzuno face for a while without talking!Suzuno got so nervous and couldn't look kazuki in the eye! She turned her face the other way fast!Kazuki said: hmm , im not hungry anymore! Im going to sleep! And he slammed the door!Suzuno almost cried! She said: did i make him mad? I dont know what to do anymore!Suzuno end up having dinner alone , but she couldn't stop thinking about kazuki! Her mind and thoughts were filled with kazuki! Suzuno sighed saying: this is really bad ...Next day, Suzuno were so worried! She didnt know how to face kazuki!Kazuki said while yawning: Good morning suzuno!Suzuno said in nervous voice: g .. Good morning tookazuki said: ah! Im so hungry! U didnt cook for me last night!Suzuno said and she was irritated: but! U went to sleep! I ate dinner alone!Kazuki said with his usual grin: i cant believe that u could eat that much! Well ur not a girl either ways!Suzuno got mad and said: whatever baka! Lets go were going to be late!So Suzuno and kazuki walked together to the school!Suzuno thought while walking next to kazuki: wow! Hes acting so normally! As if ... As if nothing happened between us yesterday!Suzuno took a fast peek at kazuki face! But kazuki had careless calm face!Suzuno stood in her place saying very softly: ouch!Kazuki turned around and said: whats that Suzu chan? Did u say something?Suzuno couldnt talk back for a sec! She wanted to ask him badly! She wanted to ask! She said with uneasy smile: nah! Nothing hey lets go! And she run ahead of him! Suzuno heart was throbbing!In the class room, as always all the Girls surrounded kazuki! Giving him gifts, and homemade bentou!Suzuno who kept stealing glances at him thought that he looks very happy with those girls!Suzuno put her head down depressed and tried hard to not think of him anymore!Suddenly a guy said: Hey suzuno, are u free after school?Suzuno were surprised she said while pointing at her self: ehh? Are u talking to me?The guy smiled and said: ehehe! Ur so cute suzuno chan! Im kade , how about we go out today?Suzuno blushed and said: i .. I will think about itkade got so excited and said: great! Lets exchange numbers! Text me ur answer and i hope its a yes!Suzuno were overwhelmed with kade cheerful smile she said: sure! And gave kade her number!Meanwhile kazuki were staring at suzuno the whole time , he got pissed! He said loudly: hey boy! Dont get so happy cos one guy talked to u!Suzuno got shocked she said: ehh?Kazuki said with a grin: ur not even a girl na! Wake up!And everyone laughed on kazuki mean words!Suzuno felt so Hurt and embarrassed , she said with a smile on her face: i dont care what u think kazuki! And she run out the class room!Kazuki scratched his hair and said: damn! What the hell am i doing?!As soon as suzuno got out the class , her tears started to fall down!She hide on the roof and said loud while crying: then why did u kiss me? If im not a girl! Why?! I knew it! It had no meaning for u! But yet i ... And suzuno kept on crying hard!However after a while suzuno got back to the class, kazuki made an eye contact with suzuno! But she looked the other way fast!The teacher came in and started the lesson. Kazuki who sat right behind suzuno kept staring at her silently! As for suzuno she took out her cell and send a text to kade saying that's shes free!At the end of the day, Suzuno didnt want to face kazuki for now! She got out class before him, She saw Hitomi a classmate walking home, suzuno called out for her, she said : hitomi ~ waitHitomi turned around and said: oh suzuno! Ur not going Home today with Kazuki kun?Suzuno shake her head and said: no! Can i please walk home with u?Hitomi said: sureand both started to walk together,hitomi said: so suzuno did u have a fight with kazuki kun?Suzuno heart beat fast hearing kazuki name! She said with sad expression on her face: n .. Not reallyhowever silence took over for a while, then suzuno said: umm hitomi , im going out with kade kun tonight, can u please help me? I have nothing cute to wear!Hitomi smiled in evil way and said: hehe , leave it to me then!Shortly , both girls had arrived at hitomi house! Hitomi said: make ur self at home suzuno ~ im going to pick a dress for u!So suzuno sat down waiting for hitomi to return, and once again she found her self drowning in thoughts!Suzuno thought: i should be happy now! Im going out with a nice guy who thinks that im cute! I should be happy ..Suzuno sighed and said in sad voice: then why am i feeling like this?!However, Hitomi came down holding a very short dress,she Said cheerfully: try this suzuno ~suzuno said fast: but .. But its very short! It wont fit me!Hitomi said: come on come on try it! In a very scary forceful way!Suzuno had no other choice and end up wearing the dress!She said: hitomi, are u sure about this? Its very short im not comfortable!Hitomi said: kade kun will surly like it! Come let me finish ur makeup!And in a while Suzuno were ready , very short dress and high heels and full make up! She looked so different than her usual self! Even suzuno didnt recognize her self!However, Suzuno were meeting kade in a dancing club!Suzuno were so scared it was her first time at a place like this! The moment kade saw Suzuno, he smiled wide and said: wow! Suzuno! Ur so beautiful!Suzuno forced a smile and said: t.. Thanks!Kade said: what can i get u to drink suzuno chan?Suzuno answered: strawberry soda is fine!And so kade left, suzuno felt extremely uncomfortable with all those guys staring at her! She felt sick!she thought: i wander what would Kazuki thinks of me if he saw me now?Suzuno felt sad and said: even though im here with kade kun, still kazuki is taking over my mind! Im so stupid! So stupid!! Cut her depressed thoughts kade saying: here ur drink suzuno chan! Im so glad u agreed to come with mesuzuno just shake her head saying: yeah.. yeah me too!Then kade came closer to suzuno and said: how about we go to somewhere private? I wanna talk with suzuno chan!Suzuno suddenly felt her heart beating roughly something is wrong about this!Suzuno got nervous and said: umm .. Umbut kade got even closer grabbed suzuno hand hard and started to walk!Suzuno said: kade kun! Let go ur hurting me!But kade didnt listen to her and slammed her roughly at the wall!Suzuno were so scared she said While shaking: k .. Kade kun? What are u doing?Kade had scary look over his face and said: ur always acting cute and flirty in front of other guys! Is that ur way to invite them?Suzuno started to cry and said in shaking voice: i .. I .. Dont do Do that! P .. Please let me go kade kun!But kade had completely lost his sense he forced a kiss on Suzuno!Suzuno kept on struggling and screaming: no! I dont want this! No!She said in her self: no! Its disgusting! Its different than kazuki kiss its .. And she screamed loud Kazukiiiii help me!!!!!And suddenly kazuki crashed the door and got in saying: suzuno! And kazuki got so angry seeing that scene!With all his might he punched kade and got him off suzuno, kazuki said in anger: if u ever get near suzuno again ill kill u! U hear that?!! Kade ofcourse freaked out and run away!Suzuno fell down, and her whole body were trembling! She said: kazuki ...But kazuki glared at her in complete anger and said: what the hell u doing at a place like this?!Suzuno said fast while crying: i ... I .. And kazuki interrupted her saying: and whats this weird dress?! Do u understand what was about to happen to u?! Do u?!But suzuno kept on crying and saying: im .. Im sorry kazuki! Im ..Kazuki sighed sat down and hugged Suzuno while saying: its ok suzu dont cry, im sorry i was so harsh dont cry!But suzuno hugged kazuki tight and cried more saying: i was so scared! I was scared! Kazuki .. And she kept on crying!Kazuki kept on pating suzuno head saying: im here now! Dont cry please, ill always protect u!After hearing kazuki words suzuno started to calm down, while her heart kept on thumbing fast she thought: dont be ths nice to me! Dont be ths nice to me!Kazuki said: are u fine now suzuno? Can u stand up?Suzuno wiped her tears and said: yeah! And she stood up!Kazuki kept staring at suzuno He said: this dress .. Show so much of ur skin! Not good!Suzuno blushed and said: im .. Im sorrykazuki took off his jacket and threw it on suzuno he said: wear this over!Suzuno felt shy and wore kazuki jacket!Kazuki said come here, and he started to wipe suzuno lipstick with his sleeve! He said in annoyed voice: it dosent suit a boyish girl like u! Dont ever use it again!Suzuno said with teary eyes: i know! And Suzuno started to cry again! But this time it was a different matter! However suzuno kept crying all the way home as kazuki held her hand tight!At home, suzuno have finally calm down , she asked kazuki: say .. How did u find me?Kazuki said: u disappeared at school, i searched for u everywhere but couldnt find u! I asked Mika chan and she told me that she saw u walking with hitomi, i end up asking hitomi and she told me!Suzuno said: ah! I see!And said in her self: wah! He went over so much trouble to find me! Why i wander i wanna ask ...Suzuno said: kazuki ... Ummkazuki replied: yeah?Suzuno hesitated for a bit then she said: why did u help me?Kazuki paused for a sec and said while looking right into suzuno eyes: u gotta help when a friend is in need na!Suzuno said: friend ... I see hehehe and she started to laugh!Kazuki said : hmm whats so funny?Suzuno felt as if her heart were stabbed with a knife she said with a fake smile: n .. Nothing! What do u wanna eat? Im making anything u U want tonight as thanks for saving me!Kazuki smiled and said: oh really? Then i wanna eat miso soup and currysuzuno said right away! And went into kitchen to prepare the dinner!Suzuno started to cut the green onion for the miso soup , and then she spaced out thinking: kazuki only sees me as a friend! But ... Would u kiss ur friend? Is that normal? Or that kiss was just to make fun of me? I dont get it! But somehow i know that he didnt mean anything by that kiss, he dosent even like my type the boyish type! He likes Mika type , the cute and girly! I know that! I know that from the depth of my heart but .. And suddenly suzuno cut her finger deeply! Suzuno said: ouch!! I got carried away with my thoughts again! I should treat my wound,and Suzuno got out the kitchen and asked kazuki: do u have any bandages? I hurt my selfkazuki got worried and said fast: what?! Let me seesuzuno Smiled and said: its nothing serious really!Kazuki held suzuno hand gently and said: its ok! Ill still look At it , let me see and gently he started to clean suzuno wound ..Suzuno heart were beating fast she still feels nervous around kazuki!Suzuno said: ka .. Kazuki ..Kazuki gently said: yeah? Dose it hurt?Suzuno said: yeah a little ..And she clenched tight to her heart!Suzuno didnt actually want to say this, She desperately wanted to ask kazuki why did u kiss me?But her words betrayed her and couldnt come out!Next day at the class, Mika run cheerfully to suzuno and said: oh suzuno chan ~ are u okay? I heard what happened to u!Suzuno said in surprise: um yeah! U heard?Mika said: aww im so glad! Yup kazuki text me yesterday n told me what happened!Suzuno felt her heart beating with pain she said with uneasy smile: ah .. Really? Are u that close to kazuki?Mika blushed and said: kind of! I like kazuki kun Ne hes so cool!Suzuno felt as if she couldnt breath and said: i .. I seethen mika waved cheerfully at suzuno and got back to her seat as the class started!Suzuno didnt pay Attention to what the teacher was saying , she thought deeply: Kazuki text mika chan! And mika chan already like kazuki .... I wander if kazuki likes her too ..Suzuno felt annoying pain taking all over her body as those thoughts run roughly into her mind! She continued thinking: Mika chan had always been cute, Ever since middle school .. Kazuki would be happy to get a love confession from her .. No body would be happy if boyish girl like me confess! And suzuno got out a long sad sigh ..Kazuki noticed suzuno depression , he poked suzuno and whispered: stop daydreaming boy!Suzuno got irritated and said loud: i hope a giant dragon feeds u to his kids!!And everyone brust out laughing!the teacher said: suzuno san! What are u doing? Get out!suzuno gave up and walked out very irritated as she Saw kazuki grining and laughing at her!Suzuno said in slump: damn u evil king! I got kicked out cos of u! *sigh*however shortly the bell have rung putting the school day to an end!Suzuno waited for kazuki, mika and hitomi!Suzuno spotted kazuki she said loudly: kazuki ~ over here!Kazuki came saying: girls shouldn't be this loud geez!Suzuno said: well excuse me for wanting to go home with u baka!Kazuki replied: hmm .. Im sorry i have something to do so .. Bye! And he walked offsuzuno said in low tone: somehow, it felt as if he lied just now! Suzuno shake her head saying: no no! I think too much! I should wait for Mika and hitomi!Then mika came out saying: oh Suzuno! Sorry ne i have somewhere to go , so go home before me! Sorry and she walked!Suzuno said: huh? Whats with that? Even Mika?Hitomi came saying: Suzuno chan! Lets stop somewhere before we return home okay?Suzuno smiled and said: sure!And both Suzuno and Hitomi went shopping in the mall! Hitomi said: ah suzuno there's that real cute top that i really wanted to buy! Lets search it together Ne ~suzuno said cheerfully : then lets go , hehe im so excited! I haven't went shopping since ....And suddenly Suzuno stopped talking and froze in her spot!Hitomi said: whats wrong suzuno? Suzuno?And Hitomi looked where Suzuno eyes stopped!Suzuno eyes were set right on Kazuki! Not just kazuki but its Kazuki and Mika walking happily together!He didnt go home with me today! Cos he had a date with Mika?! Suzuno thought as she felt dizzy and couldn't talk!Hitomi pulled suzuno fast and said lets go!However suzuno and Hitomi went to cafe , suzuno face was so pale! She couldn't stop thinking about what she just saw!Hitomi said: u like Kazuki kun right?Suzuno blushed and just nodded her head!Hitomi said: well, i guess that hes already dating mika! U cant do anything about it hehesuzuno felt more hurt with Hitomi words she said: umm Hitomi thanks for today, i had fun , but i really dont feel fine now , ill head home first!And suzuno walked back home with lots of thoughts crashing into her mind!Suzuno said to her self: i already knew it! I knew that he would choose Mika! I knew .. But ...And suzuno tears Started to fall saying: but i cant distant my self frm kazuki anymore! Even though he dosent like me but i cant stop my self! Im so stupid!In a while suzuno return home but kazuki wasnt here yet!Suzuno layed down on the couch, closed her eyes and said: hehe , kazuki must be really having fun with Mika to be this late!Suzuno felt sad and said: it got nothing to do with me! I dont even like kazuki alright?And she decided to keep her mind busy by Making dinner and baking cookies too!However, it was already midnight! Kazuki haven't return yet, Suzuno sat alone by the table in the dark , She put her head on the table and said softly: why do u Treat me nice? Why did u kiss me? Why?Suzuno closed her eyes and fall asleep with those questions dancing in her mind , not wanting her to have peace!Shortly kazuki arrived home, he said: im home! But the place were dark and quite , Kazuki said: hmm, where did suzu go?And he got into the living room and found suzuno sleeping there!Kazuki sighed and said: baka! Why did u wait me to this late hour?Kazuki sat beside suzuno and brushed her hair softly , he said: suzu if u dont wake im going to kiss u!But suzuno were exhausted and sleeping deeply, kazuki said while poking suzuno cheek: suzu wake up .. Suzu im serious!But suzuno didnt wake! Kazuki gently removed suzuno hair and softly kissed her lips!Then he said: what a defenseless baka!!Next day Suzuno woke up to find her self alone at house, Kazuki had already left for school!Suzuno thought while dressing: why did he leave before me? He never don that before! Suzuno felt sad and said maybe he wanted to go together with Mika *sigh* whatever im going to be late , and suzuno run to school!In awhile it was already lunch break time, Suzuno searched with her eyes for kazuki, but she couldn't find him anywhere! Suzuno felt disappointment! Hitomi said: suzuno lets eat together!Suzuno forced a smiled and went along with Hitomi!Suzuno said: say Hitomi, wheres Mika? I haven't seen her since the lunch break!Hitomi answered: oh Mika i saw her a while eating with Kazuki kun!Suzuno heart started to beat fast in painful way! She said: r .. Really?Hitomi had devilish smile and said: yup! Those too are so good together! Ah i envy Mika! Kazuki kun is Amazing ..And hitomi kept saying stuff like that for a while! And suzuno heart were throbbing every time She had to smile and cheer for mika and kazuk!!However, after the lunch break the teacher had announced that tomorrow is the friendship event! And it would be 2 days held at the mountains! Everyone was so excited and happy over the event! Except for suzuno who sat quietly paining!At the end of the day Suzuno couldnt find kazuki or Mika! Suzuno felt sad and said: so its really as hitomi said! Hehe im so ... And her tears were about to fall down! But suzuno held back seeing hitomi coming her way!Suzuno just faked a smile waved at hitomi and started to walk home together!At home, kazuki wasnt around Again! Suzuno drown her self in reading Manga to stop thinking about kazuki! But she just couldnt! Kazuki voice kept echoing in suzuno Head!Suzuno kept on yelling and hitting her self with the manga book saying: Damn u Evil kazuki! Go away! Go away!! But shouting real loud didnt work too!Suzuno throw her self at the couch and said: i dont like kazuki! I dont like kazuki! Hes very mean and evil, he makes me clean and do everything around the house while he laze! Yes i dont like kazuki .. I .. I wanna hear kazuki voice!And suzuno took her cell out fast and called kazuki!While the phone was ringing suzuno heart kept on thumbing mixed with a little pian and somehow fear!Kazuki picked up he said: oh suzu! Is everything ok?Suzuno felt so nervous and said: y .. Yeah! Kazuki .. Where are u now?Kazuki paused for a sec and said: ah just hanging with some old friends!Suzuno felt relived and said ah i see! Enjoy kazuki! But dont be late okay?Then suddenly Suzuno heart almost stopped!She heard Mika voice over the phone saying: lets go kazuki kun!Kazuki said fast: sorry suzu! Gotta go!And he hang up!Suzuno heart kept on racing fast! Giving her so much pain! She couldnt bear with it! It hurt so much! It hurt more than anything else in the world! Suzuno sighed and said: he lied about who he was with!Suzuno got up went to bed and cried awfully as she fall asleep!However, The school friendship event was today! Everyone gathered in a circle around Tanaka Sensei!He said: alright everyone! Today event is about getting along with ur classmates, and trying to work as supporting team! Lets have fun everyone ok? Get into the bus now!Everyone rushed into the bus in total excitement! Suzuno got in too, but all the seats have been taken already! Suzuno spotted an empty seat at the end of the bus, suzuno went to sit and got surprised to see kazuki sitting in the seat beside her!Kazuki said: oh suzu chan! Take care of me!Suzuno got annoyed and said: i dont wanna sit beside u!Ill change my seat with any other girl! Suzuno said loudly: excuse me! Dose anyone ...When suddenly kazuki grabbed her arm and made her sit down! Kazuki said with a serious face: if u do that , ill get very angry!Suzuno heart started to beat fast she said: w .. What do u mean?Kazuki said: just sit here! I wanna be with suzu all the time!Suzuno blushed and felt confused! She thought: how can u say that? How can u be this calm while my heart is throbbing! What about Mika? Suzuno started to shake her head fast , trying to ignore those thoughts and have a good time!Suzuno got out a cupcake and took a bite and totally felt in heaven!Kazuki said: so mean! U didnt even give me one!Suzuno said: huh? One?Kazuki pointed at the cupcake and said: i want one of those! Give me a cupcake!Suzuno said fast: no way! Its mine! Buy ur self some!Kazuki said: so not cute! And suddenly snatched suzuno cupcake and ate it!Suzuno kept quite for a moment! As if she were in a shock and suddenly she explode screaming: Gyaaaaaa! Did u just ate my cupcake?! did u?! And she kept on shaking kazuki while saying: my cupcake! Give back my cupcake!!Kazuki smiled and said: i cant i ate it! Wow ur so loud everyone staring at u!Suzuno felt embarrassed and sat down fast!Some girls said: hey suzuno! Stop bullying kazuki kun!Suzuno blood almost boiled and said: but .. But .. But .. Damn u evil kazuki!Kazuki said while giggling: im telling the sensei that ur bullying me again! Oh i feel like crying! And he kept on laughing evilly!Suzuno said: i hope u get eaten by a cannibal cupcake!Kazuki burst out laughing and said: what a cute way to die with!Suzuno didnt talk back to kazuki! She said to her self: ill just ignore that devilish creature! And got out her manga!Kazuki said: wow manga! Let me seesuzuno said right away: no!Kazuki kept quit after that , just staring at suzuno blushing face! While suzuno pretended to not notice!In a while, the bus stopped and everyone got off, making large circle around Tanaka sensei! He said: ok! Now we gonna Devin our self's to couples!Of course everyone got very excited hearing the word couples!Tanaka sensei continued: calm down everyone! Calm down, we will do this in the old fashion way! Everyone would get to pick a number out of this basket, matching numbers make a couple ok? Lets do this!and All the girls kept whispering wanting to couple with kazuki! While suzuno prayed with all her power to couple with anyone but kazuki!And then the guys started first, and kazuki got 7 as his number,now its the girls turn Mika got number 6 pretty close! Hitomi got 12 so far away! And suzuno got 7!Suzuno stood there with wide open mouth! Suzuno said: ehh?Tanaka sensei said: ur number is 7suzuno again said: ehhh?!Tanaka sensei said: u got 7! Ur a couple with kazuki kun!suzuno shouted: ehhhhhhhhhhh?! Damn u kazuki u evil creature!!Everyone started to make fun of suzuno as always! Saying shes so scary and boyish!Suzuno fall down on ground and didnt move for a while!Kazuki kept on poking suzuno with a stick and said: suzuno, suzu! Hey boy! Are u still alive?Suzuno said irradiated: what do u want? Im dead!Kazuki smiled and said: how can u speak when ur dead?Suzuno didnt answer him!Kazuki sat down and said: hah! Ur mad right? Is it cos i ate ur cupcake?Suzuno said Unconsciously: its because u always make me confuse! I dont know either if ur serious or just messing around with me! U make my heart ... And suzuno suddenly realized what she was saying! Suzuno blushed and said to her self: what was i saying just now? What was that?Kazuki said while grinning: is that a love confession?Suzuno freaked out and said fast : no .. No way that im liking a devil like u! Just no way!Kazuki grin had disappear and said: its not like i would like a boyish girl like u anyways! And he got up and walked away!Suzuno heart hurt for a sec, she thought: what was that? I was mean and he was ... I know u wouldnt like me! I know!However, after settling down and placing the tents, Tanaka sensei gave every couple a task to do!Suzuno end up holding axe and chopping wood! While kazuki sat in the shade drinking juice!Suzuno said in anger: why dont u move ur a*s and come help me! Im a girl damn it! I shouldnt chop woods!Kazuki said with a smirk: a girl? Dont flatter ur self like that! Ur doing good boy! Keep the good job!Suzuno got extremely pissed and shouted as always: damn u kazuki! Damn u! U master of evil! But! Suddenly the axe that suzuno were holding flew off! And went straight to were kazuki is sitting! Suzuno closed her eyes and shouted: kazuki! Watch out!But before kazuki would move the axe hit the tree beside kazuki!Just 1 meter away from kazuki head!Kazuki was like : eh?!Suzuno opened her eyes and saw that scene! Suzuno said in shock: kazuki ... And suddenly she started to laugh out real hard!Kazuki caught his breath and said in annoyed voice: whats so funny?? U almost murdered me! I knew it was ur Plan to kill me and hide my body on the mountain!But suzuno didnt say a word just kept on laughing!Kazuki grabbed suzuno arm and said: stop it na! Ur annoying me! Suzu!And what made kazuki really surprised that suzuno body was trembling and her laughs suddenly turned into tears!Kazuki said fast: why are u crying suzu? Are u okay?Suzuno said while shaking: i .. I .. I thought that i hurt u! Im so .. so sorry i didnt mean for this to happen i ... And she fell down to her knees shaking!Kazuki hugged suzuno and said: baka! I know u didnt mean for it to happen! Dont cry im fine!But suzuno kept crying hard! Kazuki said: come on its getting dark, we should go back! Give me ur hand!But suzuno blushed while crying and said: i .. I cant stand up! Im sorrykazuki pated suzuno head and said: im telling u im fine! Come hop on my back!Suzuno blushed more and said: n .. No waykazuki close to suzuno and said: u dont have to act tough all the time! Get on my back! Or im leavening u here!Suzuno gave up And hoped on kazuki back!And kazuki started to walk back to the camp!Suzuno held tight to kazuki and her heart kept beating so fast and loud! Suzuno were so sure that this time kazuki could really hear her heart beating! She closed her eyes and said: wah this is really embarrassing!Kazuki smiled gently and said: its dark, no body can see only mesuzuno blushed and thought: its embarrassing cos of u! Then she said softly: baka!Kazuki laughed saying: hai hai! We arrived at the camp!In a while, everyone had gathered at the fire for dinner! Mika waved at suzuno and both sat together , as for kazuki he was forced to sit next hitomi who kept flattering him all the time! But kazuki didnt listen to a word hitomi said he kept staring at suzuno on the other side of the fire!Kazuki said: hitomi im going to get something to drink!Hitomi said: oh hot chocolate would be ... But kazuki didnt even listen and got up , and sat beside suzuno and Mika!Mika said: oh kazuki kun! U were missed heheKazuki smiled and said: i know!Suzuno heart kept throbbing see both mika and kazuki geting along together! She thought: they do look good together .. Its maybe the time for me to let go .. And suzuno got out a sigh!Kazuki said: whats wrong suzuno? Are u still worried?Suzuno said: about what?Kazuki said with big grin over his face: about me! U cried real hard for me!Suzuno blushed and said: s .. Shut up kazuki!Mika said: aww suzuno chan were crying?Kazuki replied: yeah she was cos of me though!Suzuno said fast: n .. No . No dont believe anything this evil creature saying!Mika started to laugh and they both suzuno and kazuki did too!However, tanaka sensei had called everyone to sleep! So everyone did!Suzuno went into her tent yawning and feeling tired she said: ahhhh! What a long day! And that evil creature .. And she just started to smile remembering kazuki!Shortly the place was so quite everyone had already sleep, only the wind howling sound along with the owl making creepy Noises!Suzuno opened her eyes in a sudden and said: omg i cant sleep! I cant stop thinking about kazuki! Every time i close my eyes there's kazuki! And when i open them there's kazuki again! Everywhere there's kazuki! Kazuki! Kazuki!Suzuno said that and turn over and said in a shock: kazuki?! What are u doing in my tent?!Kazuki put his hand over suzuno mouth and said: shhh! Keep it down! Lets go! And he pulled suzuno hand and went into the forest!Suzuno said: wait! Where are we going? Wait kazuki!Kazuki said: just keep walking suzu!Shortly, kazuki and suzuno reached at the top of the mountain! The sky above were so beautiful glowing up with sparkling stars!Suzuno said: wow! So beautiful!Kazuki said: yup! I came here before with my family on a trip! And i found this place! I never shared it with anyone up until now!Suzuno heart beat kept beating fast again!Kazuki said: look look a shooting star!Suzuno kept staring at the sky while taking fast glances at kazuki!Kazuki said: close ur Eyes for a bit suzu!Suzuno said: ehhh? Why?Kazuki said: come on! Close it na!Suzuno closed her eyes and felt kazuki gentle hand around her neck! Kazuki said: open them nowsuzuno opened her eyes and found a necklace around her neck!Suzuno said fast: so .. So beautiful!Kazuki smiled sweetly and said: im glad u liked it! Happy birthday suzuno!Suzuno blushed and said: h.. How u know its my birthday?Kazuki said: mika told me! She even helped me to pick ur gift!Suzuno heart started to race again she thought: oh my god! So the reason why he was hanging with Mika lately was cos of me?!Suzuno said : th.. Thank u so much kazuki!Kazuki smiled cheerfully and bright while saying: as long as u are happy im willing to do more!Suzuno heart skipped a beat she thought: right now i swear i could ..And then she said: kazuki! Why did u kiss me? I mean ur always surrounded by cute girls! Why would u kiss someone like me? Was it just teasing me? Or out of curiosity?And she looked at kazuki and he Had that expression over his face, as if he were hurt by suzuno words!Kazuki said coldly: so are u saying that im a playboy and i could kiss anyone?Suzuno felt nervous and said fast: no . No i didnt mean that ... I .. But again suzuno words betrayed her and she couldnt say anything!Kazuki said: sorry!Suzuno said: eh? Sorry?Kazuki looked straight into suzuno eyes and said: sorry , my bad! I just kissed u for fun! just going with the mood u know! My badKazuki words were so harsh and awful that made suzuno cry immediately! Suzuno couldnt say anything just stared at kazuki!Suzuno thought: his eyes were as dark as the night, but they fail to see through me this time!Kazuki Smiled coldly and said: im going back first, see you! And he walked away!As kazuki foot steps sound got farther, Suzuno heart got shattered as a broken glass! Suzuno just kept on crying unable to ignore the pain!Next day Everyone gathered to cook lunch!Suzuno looked awful and very depressed! Hitomi said:Hey what happened to u? U look awful!Suzuno smiled uneasy and said: hehe, do i look that much depressed?Mika poped in and said: yup! So much! Did u fight with kazuki kun?Suzuno felt more depressed and said: Mika , Hitomi i wanna cry!Hitomi smiled happily and said: aww did kazuki kun reject u? Hehesuzuno eyes got teary! But mika got annoyed and said: and why are u so happy about it hitomi?! What happened suzuno?Suzuno said: hah! Nothing ill go get the rest of the food!And suzuno hide her self behind a tree and sat down crying again!Suzuno said: he was just messing with me! Im just a joke to have fun with! Im so stupid so so stupid!And suddenly suzuno got startled by tanaka sensei voice saying: eh suzuno? What are u doing here?Suzuno got up fast and wiped her tears and said with clearly depressed smile: n .. Nothing Sensei im fine! I was just picking up some flower see and she looked around but there were no flowers here at all!Tanaka sensei knew right away that suzuno was Crying! He said: what happened suzuno chan? Are u ok?Suzuno tried hard to hold back her tears, but she end up crying in front of tanaka sensei!Tanaka hugged suzuno gently and said: its ok suzuno chan! U can tell me if u have a problem ok? Sensei will make sure to help usuzuno said: its .. Its nothing Sensei im fine .. Its nothing! Suzuno wiped her tears put on a fake smile and said: see im fine nowmeanwhile, Kazuki happens to be around too , and he end up Seeing Tanaka hugging suzuno! Kazuki got very angry and said: what the hell? Damn it!In while, it was lunch time, suzuno gathering everyone to eat! Thats when she saw kazuki coming towards her! Suzuno quickly looked the other way, and walked but kazuki followed her and said: suzuno! Wait!Suzuno didnt listen and kept on walking! And suddenly kazuki grabbed suzuno arm hard and said: i said wait suzu!!Suzuno said in nervous voice: ouch ur hurting me kazuki!Kazuki let go of suzuno hand fast and said: im sorry, i didnt mean to Grab u hard! Are u ok?Suzuno said: y.. Yeah im o .. Ok!Kazuki kept silent for a moment! Then said: what did u talk about with tanaka sensei?Suzuno heart went doki, doki, doki!She said: did u see us?Kazuki said with serious face: i told u not to get so friendly with that tanaka sensei!Suzuno felt a sudden pain and said: and why would i listen to .. To anything u say?Kazuki shouted real loud: because i .. I .. And he didnt continue!Suzuno said fast with teary eyes: leave me alone kazuki! I cant do this anymore! And she run away!Kazuki hit the wall with his hand and said: because i like u!!Suzuno finally stopped running and sat down by the river she thought: ever since i met kazuki, my life has changed! Since the very first time that i saw him , i knew that i would get hurt if i fell in love with him! But i end up falling in love with him even knowing that! I dont know what to call myself stupid or brave! But i cant really help it!I like everything about him! The way he makes mean jokes and Laugh, the way he calls my name! His eyes , his devilish grin! Hah! I like everything about kazuki! God! Im so pathetic!Suzuno kept quite for a sec then she sighed and said: i really like him ..Suddenly suzuno jumped out her place when she saw tanaka sensei standing there!Suzuno said: h .. How long have u been here sensei?Tanaka said: long enough! So that boy kazuki .. Did he reject u?Suzuno face got bright red and felt shy to talk about this with sensei!Tanaka sat down beside suzuno and said: i told its ok to talk with me about anything right?Suzuno said: yes .. But Tanaka sensei might think that im stupid!Tanaka smiled saying: ill never think that suzuno chan! So did kazuki kun reject u?Suzuno said in depressed way: kinda !Tanaka said: eh kinda? What do u mean? Didnt u confess?Suzuno replied: no i didnt , but he said something felt like he rejected me!Tanaka laughed and said: u really are stupid suzuno!Suzuno said fast: senesi! U said u wouldnt call me stupid!sensei u meanie!Sensei smiled and said: sorry sorry suzuno chan! But if u didnt confess it means that u didnt get rejected! Even if he said something bad, u wouldnt know what he really thinks unless u confess and get approved or rejected clearly right? U should give it ur best!Suzuno said: wow sensei! Ur really are right!Sensei smiled cheerfully and said: go for it suzuno chan! Im cheering for u!Suzuno smiled and said: thanks tanaka sensei! Ill try my best! And suzuno dashed cheerfully to find kazuki!Suzuno spoted kazuki standing with some classmates, Suzuno said: kazuki ... Ibut suzuno didnt get to complete her words and kazuki got pulled away with his friends!Kazuki said fast: guys let me go! But the guys kept dragging him and he didnt get the chance to talk to suzuno!Suzuno said: ok! Ill do my best!And for the whole day suzuno kept searching for kazuki , and whenever she found him , he would be busy , taken away! Or suzuno would get stuck with classmates!At the end of the day, suzuno sat Down in slump!She said: whats with that? Im really so doomed! I cant get a hold of kazuki! Really so doomed! What should i do now? What should i do? This so bad! No wait! Yes! I should write him a letter! Even if hes busy i could still give to him and he would read it eventually! Yes ill do my best!So suzuno wrote down her feelings for kazuki ,some lines of suzuno letter was" if u like me back , come to the mountain top at midnight ill be waiting for u, but if not please just forget it"however, suzuno got up and decided that no matter of what she will give the letter to kazuki!Kazuki was being sent by the sensei to go get woods along with other classmates!Hitomi noticed that suzuno were searching for someone, hitomi called for suzuno saying: Suzuno chan ~ are u searching for something?Suzuno said: yes! Have u seen Kazuki?Hitomi said: yeah! Hes gathering wood at the forest, do u need something from him?Hitomi said that but she had already noticed the letter in suzuno hands!Suzuno said: thanks hitomi and started to run towards the forest!But suddenly a classmate called for suzuno , he said: suzuno san! The teacher is looking for u! And hes really angry too!Suzuno said: eh? Cant i go other time? I gotta go somewhere real quick! And ill go to sensei right after that!But the classmate said: im sorry suzuno san but sensei said not to get back without u!Suzuno got really nervous and said: but .. But .. and she thought: but i decided to give the latter to kazuki today no matter of what!The class mate said: suzuno san are u listening?Then hitomi got near suzuno and said: its ok suzuno u can go! And she whispered: ill give ur love letter to kazuki kun! I was just on my way to help in the forest!Suzuno felt really relived and said: thanks so much hitomi! Ur really a great friend! And she walked away with her classmate!As for hitomi she said: what an annoying girl! I hate her! Hitomi stared at suzuno letter and said: hehe ill make sure that its sent to its Right place!And Hitomi walked into the forest got out a lighter and smiled creepily and burn down suzuno letter!Kazuki was going back holding wood, he said: oh Hitomi! What are u doing? Whats that flame?Hitomi got up and said: hehe nothing! Just getting rid of some trash! Lets go kazuki kun!Kazuki said: ok!While walking back together, kazuki said: umm hitomi, have u seen Suzu? It felt like she wanted to tell me something all the day!Hitomi got very irritated and said with forced smile: yeah i saw her! Umm kazuki kun, suzuno said to me that she hates u and never wanna speak to u again! Im sorry kazuki but i had to tell u!Kazuki was like eh?! Really suzuno said that? I cant believe it!Hitomi said fast: what? U think im lying?!Kazuki said: no no, sorry hitomi im going back first!And kazuki walked away!Hitomi stood there just laughing surrounded with evil aura!However, while kazuki was going back he bumped into suzuno!Suzuno fell down saying: ouch! Eh kazuki? Ur finally back?Kazuki suddenly remembered what hitomi said!He said coldly: yeah! Whatever i have to go now!Suzuno said: o .. Ok!Kazuki stared at suzuno for a bit and quickly walked away!Suzuno heart kept beating fast! She said: what was that? Somehow his eyes felt different! Did he read my letter already?Suzuno grip her heart hard and said: this is so scary!And then Hitomi showed up! She smiled and said: oh suzuno! What are u doing on the ground?Suzuno said: nothing nothing! Say hitomi, did u give kazuki my letter?Hitomi said: yup, ah i have to go now bye bye suzuno chan!Suzuno said: it might be my imagination but this bad feeling wont go away!However, Finally it was midnight! Suzuno sneaked out her tent and went to the mountain top!Suzuno stood there just waiting for the moment that kazuki will show up!Suzuno kept day dreaming and said: if he says that he likes me too, i dont know how to live with him alone anymore, hehe would be so embarrassing!Suzuno paused for a sec then said: i really hope That u would come kazuki!In a while it was 12:30 am already! Suzuno kept staring at her cell saying: aww! Its already this late! I wander why kazuki is taking so long? Maybe he forgot the place? Or maybe he cant sneak out?Suzuno gripped her heart and said sadly: or maybe i was rejected! Suzuno heart started to beat fast with unbearable pain!Suzuno almost cried when she said: no, no im sure that he got a reason for being late! Im sure! Ill wait for a little longer ...Back at the camp, kazuki laid down in his tent unable to sleep, or to stop thinking!Hitomi bitter words kept on echoing is his ear! Kazuki thought: i hurt suzuno badly! I deserve to be hated! Im such a jerk!As for suzuno she kept on waiting and waiting and waiting! It was already 2 am!Suzuno Smiled and said: heh, its not why is kazuki late? He wouldnt come from the first place! I asked him to ignore it if he didnt like me!Suzuno tears started to fall down slowly.Suzuno said while trying hard to wipe her tears: o.. Of course he wouldnt like me! Of course he wouldn't like the boyish girl! Kazu .. Kazuki rejected me!Suzuno legs started to wobble! She couldnt walk or move, she just disparately sat down under the glowing sky!And the rain has suddenly started to fall down on suzuno!Suzuno felt as if the tiny rain drops were comforting her! Suzuno looked at the sky and said: i dont know why ur the one who is weeping!Is it becose im the most stupid human being? Or are u Feeling my pain?!Suzuno laid down facing the ground and kept on crying while saying: why were u this nice to me? Why did u always treat me that way? Why kazuki? Why?Suzuno didnt have any strength left in her, she didnt even want to try anymore, she just laied down unable to move!Suzuno closed her eyes and said Miserably: i knew it! I knew that kazuki would never choose me! I knew that if i fell for him i would end up hurt from the very start! He dosent see me as a girl! I knew all that!I knew that from the depth of my heart but yet .. It still hurts so badly! It hurts more than anything In the world! If only i could become special to him, oh how happy i would be! It hurt , it .. It really hurt, but what hurts more that im still madly in love with him! Unable to stop!The rain kept on falling down gently, the glowing stars light was turn off by the dark clouds! Everything seemed as if they were mourning! Suzuno said weeping: if its not kazuki .. If its not u .. Then i .. I and suzuno just closed her eyes drowning in pain, sadness, bitter feelings!Suzuno heart was breaking and dying is silence , while kazuki couldn't find the peace to sleep, and Hitomi creepy thoughts Of destroying suzuno happiness!

© 2013 Vanilla - Sama


Author's Note

Vanilla - Sama
always appreciated for your review and follow :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
i was start read it last night . i was sleepy so i printed out. and start reading again this morning. it s really beatifull writing. i am very touch by this story also all sentence i can trust are real . this realy great. for example i start write short stories too but they dont looks real. thank you for your beatifull writing and don t stop wrie

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vanilla - Sama

10 Years Ago


and thank you for your support ^^ write down what u really feel deep and u will get more real.. read more
...

10 Years Ago

thank you for advice .



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
i was start read it last night . i was sleepy so i printed out. and start reading again this morning. it s really beatifull writing. i am very touch by this story also all sentence i can trust are real . this realy great. for example i start write short stories too but they dont looks real. thank you for your beatifull writing and don t stop wrie

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vanilla - Sama

10 Years Ago


and thank you for your support ^^ write down what u really feel deep and u will get more real.. read more
...

10 Years Ago

thank you for advice .

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 24, 2013
Last Updated on November 24, 2013
Tags: romance, school life, drama, slice of life

Author

Vanilla - Sama
Vanilla - Sama

City of Golden Dreams ♡, Japan



About
My life in short : wake up >> Manga >> Stalk Hyde sama :3 >> Watch anime >> survive xD I text someone and they dont text me back, I automatically assume that they fainted of excitement. Some cal.. more..

Writing