Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Get Rid of Your Intimate Problems with Intimate Wash for Men

Get Rid of Your Intimate Problems with Intimate Wash for Men

A Story by Veraku

Most people are familiar with the kind of discomfort that causes jock itch. But by following a proper intimate hygiene routine, you can easily avoid infections like balanitis and tinea cruris. These complex names sound scary and confusing but they are basically yeast or fungal infections that can cause serious problems later on. Irritation and itchiness can occur in both men and women in areas such as the inner thighs, buttocks and even the n*****s and arms. Due to our lack of exposure to excessive external environment and excessive sunlight, sweat and sebum accumulate in the intimate areas which produces foul smell and this causes irritation, itching, opportunistic infections like yeast or candida. A deodorant smell can express you in front of people in such a way that how well you take care of yourself. The bacteria of such infection are killed by regular soap or shampoo but they cause itching, redness, bumps or sores which is not right for your intimate areas. In such a situation, you can avoid these diseases by giving immediate medical attention. By maintaining proper hygiene in intimate areas or using intimate wash for men, you can prevent these diseases.

 

They become very sensitive due to the intimate area being covered for almost the whole day, however the use of men’s intimate wash is a beneficial way to avoid such diseases and to remove the infection. Many times we fail to wash our private parts and this kind of carelessness can badly affect your intimate organs. In such a situation, the use of soap or shampoo can cause discomfort and swelling in your intimate areas. Intimate wash is the best way to take care of your intimate hygiene, it is gentle on your sensitive skin and also maintains the pH of your body. It completely prevents problems like odor and itching in your private parts.


Intimate wash for men is a product specially formulated for men to maintain the cleanliness of the intimate area or private parts. An intimate wash suitable for all types of needs in your personal area, and protects against all kinds of ailments like yeast, fungus, bacteria, itching, foul odor, inflammation or irritation etc. Veraku has developed an intimate wash for men, a simple natural product that protects your private parts (private part/groin/crotch/penis and testicles) from diseases caused by bacteria, fungi, yeast etc. Veraku's Intimate Wash is free from artificial fragrances, sulfates or parabens found in soaps or body washes or shampoos that cause itching, dryness, inflammation and irritation. Veraku Intimate Wash is a lather solution that is gentle on the skin of your intimate area.

How does Veraku Men's Intimate Wash care for you?

  • NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our mild sulfate free surfactant made from the goodness of tea tree and eucalyptus essential oil leaves you fresh and odorless all day long. And since we know you don't want an itchy genital area, we've infused our intimate wash with natural moisturizers like Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, and Seabuckthorn Oil.

  • Perfect pH Balance: Haven't we all borrowed face wash or shampoo from our sisters or girlfriend? But that's where the loan ends! The intimate pH levels of men and women vary greatly.

  • And that's exactly what Veraku Men's Intimate Wash has in mind. Our intimate wash is tailored to your pH of 4.5. So if you use it daily, your genitals will surely thank you!

  • Sulfate and Paraben-Free: Human skin and sulfates and parabens do not go hand in hand. Why? One - they damage your epidermal layer. Two - they are the enemy of your skin.

Conclusion

Intimate hygiene is essential to prevent infection and maintain good sexual health. Keeping your genitals clean and hygienic is as important as your external health, which affects your personality. Even if you are not sexually active, it is important to maintain good intimate hygiene to prevent infection. If you experience any discomfort, itching, burning, irritation, swelling or pain due to use of any intimate care product, discontinue use and consult a doctor without delay.

© 2022 Veraku


Author's Note

Veraku
Veraku has developed an intimate wash for men, a simple natural product that protects your private parts (private part/groin/crotch/penis and testicles) from diseases caused by bacteria, fungi, yeast etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on February 11, 2022
Last Updated on February 11, 2022
Tags: intimate wash for men, men’s intimate wash

Author

Veraku
Veraku

India, India



About
Chetan Middha, our founder was distraughtto witness the state of men’s hygiene in India. There was little awareness and barely any solutions. That’s when he created VERAKU, a Jaipur-based .. more..

Writing