Let the chafing be resolved with Veraku.

Let the chafing be resolved with Veraku.

A Story by Veraku
"

𝐇𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧! 𝐃𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠!

"

Are you afraid of summers because you might face the problem of chafing in your groin, underarms, and feet? 

Chafing is an unavoidable problem in the lives of men. But it does not imply that we have to accept it. There isn’t a man present across the globe who has not suffered from the problem of chafing,  but if you follow an active lifestyle, you will be facing this problem on a regular basis. In mild situations, the mixture of friction and wetness often causes irritation and discomfort. But in the severe cases, it leads to bruises and sores. While chaffing is an unfortunate reality, we can look for the solutions to resolve it. Now there is nothing to worry about, as Veraku is there to help you out. Dealing in Men's intimate wash products, Veraku is one stop for all the solutions for hygiene related problems of men.  


Every man wants to avoid itchiness and irritation in their private areas as it often causes discomfort which can’t be expressed by men. To get relief from this problem, we often clean the severed area with water and soap thinking that it will help in resolving the issue, but this is wrong. The genitals are very sensitive parts and there might be some reaction because of any pH-level changes. Don’t panic, the issue of chafing can be resolved as Veraku’s Men's intimate wash products are for your aid.  The anti-chafing cream of Veraku rolls across your skin to provide you relief from tiresome friction and provides relief in the affected area by cooling down the skin there. 


Allow the cream to show its effect and provide your skin some time to heal before following an active lifestyle. Our fast-acting solution, composed entirely of Manihot esculenta (tapioca) starch, provides at least 8 hours of chafing relief. . No, you won't end up with dry, flaky skin! It is non-powdery and leaves a cool sensation on your chafed areas. As a result, Veraku Anti-Chafing cream is a win-win cream designed specifically for you. 


Why go for Veraku Anti-Chafing Cream?

  1. Optimal hydration: Our natural components, such as oat kernel extracts and aloe leaf juice extract, help to keep the skin hydrated. Because chafing is never solved by dry skin.

  2. Antimicrobial Properties: Didn't our grandmothers always urge us to use neem oil to treat those pesky infections? It turned out that they were correct. Veraku contains the ideal antimicrobial combination of neem extract and tea tree oil to keep infection-causing irritants at bay.

  3. Talc free and hypoallergenic: Carcinogens may be included in talc based creams, but not in Veraku! Our talc-free, hypoallergenic solution keeps cancer at bay while paying attention to personal cleanliness.

  4. Water repellent: What aggravates chafing? Of course, you'll sweat! Our anti-chafing cream, on the other hand, repels water. It shields you from the discomfort of chafed skin even on those humid and scorching days.

© 2022 Veraku


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on May 23, 2022
Last Updated on May 23, 2022
Tags: mens chafing crea

Author

Veraku
Veraku

India, India



About
Chetan Middha, our founder was distraughtto witness the state of men’s hygiene in India. There was little awareness and barely any solutions. That’s when he created VERAKU, a Jaipur-based .. more..

Writing