No home

No home

A Story by Victoriana

I was always curious about peoples' beds. I believe it’s the most intimate of all places. This is where one feels like home - warm, safe and cozy. Majority men I’ve dated never slept in mine. For me it was simply too private. You did. Anytime you felt like it.

And your own bed was huge! Probably to make all the women who sleep there feel like home and give you enough space if you don’t want to touch them after.

For me it was too big, I didn’t like it. Made me trust you even less. I hate the coldness in places which supposed to be warm. That’s why sometimes I’d leave despite the time of the day and you getting angry about it.

Maybe I constantly felt women who lied there before me and that made me feel insecure? Or was it the women who were only going to sleep there? Every time I’d stay in your huge bed, I’d ask myself : how did I end up here?

There were nights so cold, my only wish was to get up and run home to safety and peace. Your bed was just as restless and cold as you.

You had no home, you never cared about having one.

 

 

 

© 2016 Victoriana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A sad tale of attraction with regrets.. How interesting that a woman could be drawn to such a bed and yet find it so lacking in cosy comfort... Here is a man who boasts of his size... and demands his pleasure without any deep regard... You did well to see the emptiness of the space...

Posted 7 Years Ago


Victoriana

7 Years Ago

Thank you for never ending support :) also, indeed attraction with regrets! I wouldnt be able to des.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 27, 2016
Last Updated on June 27, 2016
Tags: bed, bedroom, sleep, restless, man, woman, relationship, connection, intimacy, adventure, affair

Author

Victoriana
Victoriana

Denmark



About
24 f more..

Writing
real/short real/short

A Story by Victoriana


me me

A Poem by Victoriana