graduating life

graduating life

A Chapter by :PARAMOREchick
"

in this chapter Maradith finds herself anew and seeing with new eyes as she begins her journey out on her own.

"

i held my breath as they said my name. i lifted my gown a few inches off the floor and walked up the creeking steps of the stage and onto the platform to the podium as my gown hugged me loosely i tripped slightly noticably and walked up. "our validictorian has prepared a speech!", my eager and proud vocal instroctor/physics teacher said.i shook his hand.there were butterflys in my stomache and i thought i might puke. i was not good with any form of publicly giving speeches but i was overjoyed to give the speech and had to voice my openion on Juliards arts programs. "Laydies and gentelmen bravo to all of my graduating class and freshmen for having the guts to realize what an incredibly wonderful expirience it has been to share my collage experiences with you. And let's not forget to menchion our grasciouse and experienced teachers and lecture hall instructors.But last but not least you the parents for giving each of us the chance at all to be able to even let us be here this very afternoon.Thank you everyone and go vocal department!" It was a lame speech but it was easy memorable and fast. A tear jerked from my mothers eye and she ran up to me as i walked down the stages small three step staircase. i gave her a huge bear hug squeezing both of my arms skin tight around her frail little torso. "Hun' you were perfect seems to me, though you gave a wimpy speech." "mom!" i quietly shouted. "sweet heart i wanted to get you a great present so you know me, i got you 10 grand to go to Pari' with your friends but only one.So i carefully chose Ariel to go!" oh great 5  weeks with a pep squad. this out to be fun. then Ariel showed up a row behind me, and in her peppy cheerleader like bounce she eagerly aproached me."omg how unfashionable are these hitiouse cap and gowns?" frankly i don't even care because black is my favorite color and everyone is wearing them. "they are pretty ugly", i lied...well mostly.

Super short i know but i had to go. shout out to Vivviana!



© 2009 :PARAMOREchick


Author's Note

:PARAMOREchick
ignore grammar spelling and bad plot so far but i had zero time to write.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i LIKE HOW U USE GREAT CK7UES KEEP WRITING

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like . You do need to edit it though and tell who is speaking more. And the characters just need a touch more texture otherwise fab. ; > )

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 3, 2009


Author

:PARAMOREchick
:PARAMOREchick

jacksonville, FL



About
Hello reader my (screen) name is Kenz and i have enjoyed writing since i was in first grade. as i grew my writing did to. i have learned more about writing and what it's purpose is. I'm pretty young .. more..

Writing