prologue

prologue

A Chapter by :PARAMOREchick
"

what Hayley's mind is going through after her change and what she thinks about Josh her boyfriend

"

Iwas only a girl. I was only twenty.And...I was only...human. I couldn't help myself, I couldn't think. Crazy college days right? No. My life life is too strange.No other girl could be going through this right now. It was wrong...I was wrong. This was only told in folk lore. My whole view on life has changed. I've lost everything. I lost myhair color, which was golden blonde and now black, my happiness, my friends...and most of all... my true love. I truly did love him even if it was a love hate relationship. I love him more than anything. But hemademethis way without even telling me what he was. I love him, Josh was anything and everything i always wanted. He knew he was doing the wrong and the right in saving my life. Josh was a son of the wolves. He was saving me through guilty pleasures and making love. we fell in love.we were wrong to do what we did but...he saved my life...and i liked it... i liked it a lot.



© 2009 :PARAMOREchick


Author's Note

:PARAMOREchick
please don't tell me that you think the story is inaproppriate or unapeeling

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

bingo but to children so mark it mature for children under 18 . I like it . See u aftr christmas break

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 15, 2009


Author

:PARAMOREchick
:PARAMOREchick

jacksonville, FL



About
Hello reader my (screen) name is Kenz and i have enjoyed writing since i was in first grade. as i grew my writing did to. i have learned more about writing and what it's purpose is. I'm pretty young .. more..

Writing