Introduction of the theory

Introduction of the theory

A Chapter by vnorris
"

The first section in this novel to introduce the hundreds of pages in front of this thought

"

This is my second works that I have written, but really it is a more personal one as instead of looking at reality and existence this is concerned with the human condition, i.e. what it is to be human and what it will mean.

Following this there shall be at least one more piece, concerning itself with the morality of man in a much more intense study, the origins of it and again where morals could be going. Of course, as this is a human arguing position, this will look at morality, but will only scrape the top of it where humanity’s heart comes to light.

This is not something that will bother itself with the thought centred view of reality, and as such should be seen as something that even if my arguments of reality are found to be untrue, this theory is still in itself true. This would be the same for the arguments of morality, as even if humans were found to be different to mine, the ideas that I have of morality would stay, and in the reverse direction.  

Thought centred reality, my idea that the universe contains only thought and that either there is universal truth, in the passive theory, or that the universe is a place for learning, and truths are only relative in the passive theory. Some of these sections of theory may be passed on but I would rather it was appreciated that these were separate views of the universe, going further into the essence of what it is to be a human.

So that it is simpler, I have decided to write this in such a way as your own life extends. At the beginning you are only aware of yourself and of some world around you, and always the idea of self will continue, that is the first step of independence. Then there is the time when you realise that you have family and friends, joins to other people which is the links of dependence. Then finally there is the awareness that you will have of the even wider world, of political groups, cultures and faiths, in globalised tribalism.

I wish for all those that are reading this to begin reading with the least amount of previous thought that you are able to. Imagine instead that you are an alien that for the first time is watching man and has thought of everything they have seen. The more distant that you are from culture, the more you can see everything it holds.

A few arguments that may be repeated throughout but are very important for the overall view of single people and the culture around them, firstly that the idea of uniqueness is a ridiculous lie. That is to say that there is nothing you can think of and any behaviour can always be broken down into non-unique sections, or that is not a part of some group above you. The idea of uniqueness is just a projection of mankind’s ego and a way for you to be told that your decisions are in some way free.

There is also the argument of ego being one of the strongest parts of mankind along with some others, but that it is the only one that precedes any other concept. Everything you hold about yourself or your family or your country is from your own ego, the very creation of many things upon our planet and the ownership of it even more so epitomises this.

It is that no matter what we try and do there is no definition of freedom that remains to be true, be it the philosophical one or any other view of man as something that is within its own controls and rules, rather than those of a greater power.

These are the three most basic human characteristics, but I hope that already you have gained an impression of what I see as human. In the first part then look at the individual and see the honesty of what each person really is.

This thesis will have an obvious structure, but I wish to make it clearer, that the first level is going to be to mark the person alone, the independent figure and the most basic view of humanity. This will then push into the group of people, the close bonds that are made in our own weakness and self-satisfaction, and a place that can show truths that are not so clear when it comes to the scale of the single person.

Then we go higher, into the scale that most people cannot appreciate and just take as nature, but the place that is occupied by the general and higher thinking of all people, so that you are able to see things that can be passed off as normal in a person, but can be seen to have meaning and origin when you come to the very essence of what it is to be human.

I do not want there to be something that is not revealed in this essay, a part of thinking or behaviour that is left to be something we cannot help. This then allows the person to see what I believe could be done to make everything better than it is now, to reach the levels of what man really can become, the great heights that we could reach if we looked at our own species with the same honesty.

I have separated each scale into separate points so that it is possible to analyse such a wide reaching thought, and at the end of each will try to highlight what is already right so that as in the first draft of this, I do not end up in highlighting every negativity of mankind alone, so that you may be left with nothing but a feeling of bewilderment at such a perspective.

Though this began as a philosophical outlook onto the world, it is more in depth than just that, I wish to open up the essence of humanity not just in general thought, but in every one of its machinations. I hope by the end that you will be able to agree we are a condition to be healed.

I want to reinforce that this is not to say that the human race is a disease or anything that should be utterly wiped from the world, no matter what the very fanatic believe, it is just that though there are many positives in our culture, it is pointless to talk about this. You are absolutely aware of the best things in society as they are always pushed into your faces, but that there is nothing to be learnt in patting ourselves on the back as nothing can be learnt from self-reinforcement.

I will not look at humanity as utterly negative, it is a rational explanation of the weaknesses that our essence has, and from that we can model what is realistically wrong, and not that it is everything, but that we have things we can overcome, there is always the possibility of improvement and wallowing in the chaos that we have now is just as ridiculous as manic happiness.

Of course most of this will just scrape the top of some thinking that I have had around certain fields, and if that is the case then I will make it as obvious as possible, the essences of these arguments can be found in the further reading section of non-fiction. This is not the place to be looking at origins and effects of some things such as religion when we are only discussing the human element of such things, not all the way to the very core of these things.

I will reach into these concepts and always will look to explain what I feel throughout and usually you will find I hope that it bends to the reader in that it is ordered and divided with sections so that you could easily follow the next part of writing. When I talk of “he” or anything that seems to be male, this is not a sexist thing it is just the way that language, something which has some discussion here, forms.

There are not many examples in this work at all because of the origins of this being in our life, thus the kinds of things that just exist, rather than needing to tell you people are egotistical you should take that and look to the world, I assure you there are many people that will be the narcissistic fools or whatever piece of humanity you are looking for.

I do not wish to sound cruel or dismissive either, but the fact is this is an analysis of what I believe and though I may write on other theories, such as the destruction of religion, it is not for this field. When you disagree with some of the harsh things I may say please realise that this is done without defence or delusion, and that you might contain something which represses truth.

-

You are going to find nothing here that might help you be a better person in some hidden secret that might help you take over the world, the fact is that there are no answers in this field that are not obvious, and in that there is a small beauty in the fact you should know much more now so you will be sure to see what already you might have known, you are simply aware now.

If you are looking for self-help in some way then the very last part might be something that you could have and see, in the fact that you are not with the fact here I am actually trying to make you as an individual better than any single person, just that the human race as a collective being has much in which it failing. Much like other philosophies you will have the point that nothing can beat you in this, you will only have the point of knowing what could be and already is, the fact is that the ideas I am looking into are so inbred into our nature there is almost no way for people to get back outside of such things, and as for that you will find an explanation also.

This is not made to enforce thought or opinion, it is there only as a tool in the hope that with the symptoms of an illness defined you can see around you what is being done and maybe through changing one insignificant thing you are able to make the world and the people in it in some way far better than ever before.

-

I think for the very best understanding of these theories you should have a little understanding of who I am, and it may surprise you at first to learn that I am only nineteen, even though a lot of the things I am discussing are not the normal thoughts of a youth. Thus when I am talking of the young person or the child I am just referring to that common ideal of this, in fact in that I guess I am like the world around us, only ever reaching into the general thoughts of what a person is, and so if my headphones are in and I decide to put up my hood, even if it is raining people will believe they are going to be stabbed.

Further to this I would describe myself as a rational thinker who looks to the world with cold logic and an uncaring view of how offensive I might be, the fact is that honesty serves to make people realise what is really happening and not wince from it in the smallness of their own perceptions. I hope you can understand then as an extension of that I am not a person of religion or in any way spirit, the thoughts that pull me are those of web pages and other development, and from that I guess I have gained much of the strength of how I think.

You will see then that many examples come form such worlds and most things are discussed without the thought of comparison to other theories as I fear if such a thing was done this would move beyond two thousand words, and I’m not sure if you could carry that let alone stomach actually attempting to read it.

Without standing too much as if I am within the evil of ego, this is my book and so you are presented with my ways of thinking, if you wish for others then search for the opposite ideas, there are many things which sing the many praises of what we are and then tries to discuss the ascension of such things into the world of the Gods.

I would actually say that smashing into the controversial explanation of all of our faults is in a very small way a form of progression, thanks to the idea of how most people would have found the world treating them, in that when you fail you are going to be criticised, but so long as you continue on the path you have there is nothing to do and so nothing to mention.

Rather than that as I have in my own life I want you to understand the destruction of a natural world and the degradation of people into what evils they have now, two things of course have to be said there, that this is not a sudden change and I am very, very far from perfect myself. In fact, the inspiration of this force has come form that constant thinking, thus you can see that I am not saying “look at me I am better than you and if you follow these simple steps you could reach my mighty steps!” the opposite is what we have here, all people have to be better and these are my hopes.

I would say that in life I have not had the best of times or the worst of times as Dickens might wish to put it, but the fact is that a lot of the time I have found the negative forces of man in bullying and deaths, there is not much that can be said for my positivity of such things. Though I can also say that I have been in some very exciting and interesting instances with people, I am realistic and as always rational in what I can honestly see as selfish murdering egos.

-

Here just as with most of the parts below you will see that there are tangents seized upon and ridden all the way into another day of reading, at some point a mass of control will grip me and I may stop myself from continuing, always feeling in some way I am missing something.

I can’t imagine that you've missed the references to my other works, but as I write this they are just buds bending to the light of my attention, hopeful that one day they will be plucked from the dark cavern and brought to this word processor for hours of relaxing pleasure I hope for you as much as me.

The only one that cannot be seen to relate to it is the argument of thought centred reality, a thought that has been shunned by many and yet for the few has found a small sense of beauty in such a thing, almost smiling at me as if I have whispered something they were just thinking.

It is not mentioned anywhere in this book and will probably be passed over, though I expect this whole part to have been avoided by anyone that is not very serious about what they are looking at. I would read that thought if you wish to understand how I see the world and thinking itself. The argument is in essence not a long one at all, I think that if I tried I could fit the thing on 1 side of A4 but every implication and such would be ignored and that is a shame.

What this thought focuses around them is reality as being a force made entirely of what we think and what we restrict onto it, the original thought of the beast moving from the basic ocean to opposites and hopes. If all people believe in something or someone but a lot of time the force of our own controls make sure the forces of nature stay where they are. This is not the only force that is at play though, as with every consideration and expenditure of energy you influence and encounter the world, that memory of a force in a way project everything that is the creation.

Judgement and fads then can be seen as the organic growths that come from first inspiration and have that connective force you wish to see, moving out into the area around you, quickly fading as other controls don’t allow for such a thing to be.

That honestly doesn't display to you the cold sort of logic in such thinking, the power that can be extrapolated from it, as well as fundamental challenges I hope you will find interesting rather than just hostile and incompatible.

It deals with such things as hysteria and faith with the same off-handedness this owns, for that I will never apologise.



© 2013 vnorris


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on November 7, 2013
Last Updated on November 7, 2013


Author

vnorris
vnorris

United Kingdom



About
Really I am an analyst, someone that will look to the world with an unending curiosity pursuing the truths and powers within their ideas, finding the hope and evolutions that will come about from impr.. more..

Writing
Of Independance Of Independance

A Chapter by vnorris


Image Image

A Chapter by vnorris


Ego Ego

A Chapter by vnorris