It's all in your mind !

It's all in your mind !

A Screenplay by wafaa

if you are stuck with your ideas from the past , your fear of the change , your worry about the future , your falls and your disappointments ! just try to push yourself , i know , you will feel uncomfortable and unstuck , you can even count your heart beats and hear the blood strolls in your body , you can notice that all the eyes are on you and your brain is working on solving their faint words , you think that you will enter into a situation of " sudden loss of consciousness" , your legs can't stand up for you , your tongue is wriggling like a snake , your eyes can't find a point to focus on ,you can fumble the waterfall in your back ( ok , i exaggerated lol ) ! but you have to face your nightmares , i mean ! until when ? you have to do what you want , catch your dreams , stand up for what you believe in , evoke your faith , we have one life to live , we were born to achieve our goals , to be happy and to love ourselves , no matter what ! we have to accept our faults ( our imperfection ) because there is no success without failure , life is a raise and fall (and it's all in your mind)  !
 Your mission is to live your life as you want you have from now until your death .
 1 , 2 , 3  TOP CHRONO .....

© 2015 wafaa


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Don't worry about exaggaration, that is no sin in art :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 8, 2015
Last Updated on December 8, 2015

Author

wafaa
wafaa

About
A girl from EARTH , 19 years old . more..

Writing
Combination ! Combination !

A Stage Play by wafaa