Combination !

Combination !

A Stage Play by wafaa

I had a discussion yesterday with my heart and my brain. Actually, I invited them to the dinner. We talked a little bit about some issues. My brain was tired so he was satisfied with his short comments, whereas my heart had a lot of things to say.
I don't know why, but they can't come to an agreement. Even when the heart is right, the brain keeps interrupting him! So I gave them a chance to talk, because I think that they don't know each other as well as I know them. But it was a wrong idea! So, I was listening to their dialogue, while I was enjoying my coffee. (Excuse, what? But you don't drink coffee! Okay, I will replace it with juice. Is that allright? But you can't drink juice at the dinner! Oh god! Dear Brain just stop! I'm trying to narrate here! Okay, sorry, go ahead...)
The heart used to ask the brain (I suppose the brain is the boss! No he is not! Okay, sorry about that dear Heart.)
So what I was saying? Oh, yes! I was talking about my brain and my heart! I was listening to them, observing with supervision, I tried to analyse their personality and I discovered that the heart acted without thinking! He is dumb, but super kind and sometimes he becomes stupid and sometimes he becomes cold like ice! But the brain - he is cool, sometimes rude, but wise. Yes, he is hasty, but logical!
I had a good time with them. I laughed at their quarrel. I asked them why they are always at odds? Then the brain and the heart smiled and said: end of the discussion, try nirvana.
Guys you are rude!
Yeah but not as you!

© 2016 wafaa


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is such a mind-twisty. Its fun and to be honest I thought it was going to end a lot earlier than it did due to the constant interjecting of Brain - or Brian as some people call it. lol
You must be Personality then ...I dont have one of them. :(
kidding...
I liked it - its a fun sketch.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wafaa

8 Years Ago

Hhhhhhh lol thank you so much :)



Reviews

Such a sweet story! You are very creative and by playing with these concepts you've brought us something to brighten our day. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Posted 8 Years Ago


This is such a mind-twisty. Its fun and to be honest I thought it was going to end a lot earlier than it did due to the constant interjecting of Brain - or Brian as some people call it. lol
You must be Personality then ...I dont have one of them. :(
kidding...
I liked it - its a fun sketch.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wafaa

8 Years Ago

Hhhhhhh lol thank you so much :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 9, 2016
Last Updated on January 9, 2016

Author

wafaa
wafaa

About
A girl from EARTH , 19 years old . more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Hate You I Hate You

A Poem by Alias


Lovesick Lovesick

A Story by Philip Muls