Ideas

Ideas

A Chapter by wagonburner

Ideas for Reaper
-He is told by waitress that he has something on his face, goes into the bathroom.  Here he will see what he looks like.  When he leaves, the windows leading outside only show the stark emptiness of the in-between.  His "future" materializes from the shadows, then walks back into it and disappears forever.  He was walking in the in-between when he accidently walked through a portal.
-His "future" self leaves carvings and the like that tell him things to support him.  These artifacts baffle archeologists as they appear in english in places where english would not have existed.  I.E. ancient egyptian artifacts long buried are uncovered and one stone tablet has a cryptic sentence in modern english.  These artifacts are among those studied by the girl.
-As mentioned above, one message appears in "modern" timeline and instructs "Just Watch" about someone.  The girl sees it and watches as well.  She is caught and her family commits her.  This is the last straw, as she has been speaking nonsense and has been obsessed with death.  She recovers, leaves it behind her and moves on to become a waitress, starting to rebuild her life.  She had not seen him in person for years at this point.
-The girl, after he saves her, can see these messages when she is near them.  She feels a compulsion to turn her head and look at them.
-His "future" self is able to take some of the energy when he sees his earlier self to lessen the burden, but takes it permanently into himself.  He carves and leaves notes for his earlier self.


Ideas for Book 2
-She gives birth to a stillborn and dies OR begs to god or something to give her child life.
-She becomes a mirror image of him.  She returns to the in-between in the chaos realm, however she sees the energy as potential life, not chaos.  She gets a glimpse into his side and sees the emptiness.
-She brings life to things, but it takes a single memory from her, until she doesn't remember anything except her "job", like him.
-She enters the world just before he passes the mantle, tells him he has something on his face, because she felt the portal opening.  she watches the transaction.
-She is unable to interact with him.  She is there when a child is born, and he is there for the mother.
-She can pass the mantel on to another; she does not suffer the infinite loop as he does.  She passes the mantel on to her own stillborn(?)
-She brings life to him as a child and we get a look at what and who he was before the diner, as he has no memory.
-She is able to see what her life bringing results in: great leaders, caring people, murders, psychopaths, etc.



© 2016 wagonburner


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on October 4, 2016
Last Updated on October 4, 2016


Author

wagonburner
wagonburner

About
Fancies himself a storyteller. Misanthropic and blunt. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by wagonburner