Not giving myself...

Not giving myself...

A Poem by Wajiha Nayeem

Everyday is sad to me these days,
and i clearly notice that it wants me to surrender to the hopeless situations...
still,
i will never do that,
i'll cry my heart out!
but, never let depression come my way!...

i know it's hard,
i know the tornado is huge...
but, am not giving myself to it anyway!!

© 2017 Wajiha Nayeem


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Everybody suffers through some problems.... facing them is brave and you're that...so stay stronger, Wajiha...

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much dear!
Priyanshi

6 Years Ago

My pleasure, dear.
You know I feel you on this. In my case, I was told that crying was stupid and shameful, and so it got to where I would do my best to hold back my tears whenever facing any trial until I would burst out in rage and tears would flow non stop. Eventually, I got around this idea once I found good people that taught me the quality of crying and weeping ones heart out without holding back. So I applaud you, even as you are, and its good that you are willing to fight and take your stand no matter what. Keep on going, and Great piece of art right here.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much....am glad that you loved my work so much.....thanks once again!
Maria

6 Years Ago

Sure thing,. Truly enjoyed it indeed.
You are very wise Wajiha.
"i know it's hard,
i know the tornado is huge...
but, am not giving myself to it anyway!!"
We can't give-in or give-up. We must go forward with great drive and hunger. Maybe we can change our world? Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

aww....that's too sweet of you coyote.....thank you!!
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are welcome dear Wajiha.
Yeah, that's my girl.....Fight, fight and fight for every damn thing of your's and no one can throw you away from, only you can do that...Its upto you now...
I loved it..:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

hahaha......thnkewwwww

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 3, 2017
Last Updated on June 3, 2017

Author

Wajiha Nayeem
Wajiha Nayeem

hyderabad, secunderbad, India



About
16..... Hyderabad, India I love poetry!! Hobbies: reading, cooking, makeup.... writing is my passion.. you can even check my work on yourquote.in Wajiha nayeem. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..