Dance the night away!

Dance the night away!

A Story by Stella

    He was in my arms for the first time in 5 months. We were dancing and he was holding me close. I could feel all the love he had for me right there and then. Everything that had happened over the last year just left us and I felt like it would never come back and we could be the old Sara and Jude. He backed off a little.

    "Something wrong?" i asked, hoping he would say nothing and would go back to holding me.

    "yeah there is" he said with this really upsetting looking on his face. He left my eyes and was looking at his feet. It kind of felt like he was scared to look at me.

    "What is it?" i asked holding back the tears.

    "I think i'm in love with you. Not just the love every teen thinks there in. I think i'm so in love with you, theres no way I could live without you." He was moving his feet around and still looking at them. My month just opened and wouldn't go back together. "I shouldn't have said anything." Just as he went to open the door he said "I'm sorry." looking at me one last time.

    "No please. don't leave me again." I don't think I could deal with the fact he loved me but he was letting me go. I jumped up and hugged him. Not just any hug, this hug was bigger then a bear hug. Then Jude did something i never thought he would do. He hugged me back and kissed me. But this kiss was so different from every other kiss before it. It was a kiss full of love.

    "I never might to hurt you." he said. It kind of sounded like he was trying not to cry, but at the same time it just seemed like he was just trying to get the words out before he could stop himself.

    "I never wanted it to end the way it did." i said.

    "Sara, thats all behind us now. I want to start all over again. I want to no the Sara I fell in love with all over again." He said, with a smile on his face. And with him saying that we danced the night away and i never left his side ever again.

 

By, Stephanie Harder

© 2008 Stella


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on March 28, 2008

Author

Stella
Stella

Winnipeg, Canada



About
ive been writing for years. Yes my spelling sucks.. but i feel spelling shouldnt mean anything.. its the meaning behind the writing.. as long as the writing makes you feel something thats all that mat.. more..

Writing