The Story Behind The Kool-Aid Man

The Story Behind The Kool-Aid Man

A Story by Stella

We all no and love the Kool-aid man. But what we dont no about him might just change the way you see the world. I would like to tell you the story of a little boy around the ago of 7 named Thackary Jones.

One day Thackary was walking home and talking to his best friend Elika. It was the kind of day where the sun was out and the heat was to much to bare. "Can you believe how hot it is out here?" said Elika as she was trying to draged her feet trying to make it home.

"Its crazy. I cant wait to get home. I think my mom is making me cookies today" Thackary said with a smile on his face. As Thackary and Elika walked the 3 more blocks they had to walk to get home they talked about there school work and hoping tomorrow wouldnt be as bad of a day as today was. Elika got to her house and said goodbye and walked off.

Thackary walked in the house and he could smell the yummy cookies baking. "Mom im home." he yelled as he dropped his school books and pulled off his shoes.

"How was school hunny?" hes mom asked as she pulled out the last cookies out of the oven.

"It was fine. It was just really hot." As he went to grab a cookie. "Can i have some kool-aid?" Said Thackary with a big smile on his face and a cookie in his hand.

"Why yes. I just made some before you walked in the door" said his mom as she walked over to get a glass. And out of no where the wall breaks and the big red Kool-aid man jumps through the wall yelling "OOOOOOOOOOH YEAH" with this great BIG fake smile on his big jug hand.

"Okay everyone thats a rap. Great work everyone." Said the Director of the Kool-Aid Commercial. "James you did a great job being the kid today. I'll see you tomorrow." As he walked off to grab a coffee. Everyone else walked off talking and making jokes. James was the last person there.

"Im sure no one is going to mind if i eat this cookies here." he said as he grab a cookie. But out of no where the big kool-aid man came out . "Hey Kool-aid man hows it going? Does it get out in there?" James ask as he looked at the floor.

"Ohh yeah it does. but your about to find out how hot it can get" he said with a big evil voice. And as James was looking at the floor the Kool-aid man eat him in one bit.

I no you might not believe this is true but think about it have you ever seen the other kids that were in the other commercials ever again?

© 2010 Stella


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh no! *looks around room* I fear the Kool-Aid man now...
XD Lol good job! XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh crap, my cousin Jerry! Now I know what happened to him...
Excellent use of the imagination, Author.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1117 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 10, 2010
Last Updated on June 10, 2010

Author

Stella
Stella

Winnipeg, Canada



About
ive been writing for years. Yes my spelling sucks.. but i feel spelling shouldnt mean anything.. its the meaning behind the writing.. as long as the writing makes you feel something thats all that mat.. more..

Writing