Triman Horror Stories (9 - 10)

Triman Horror Stories (9 - 10)

A Story by Chris Smith Welshpoetcs


Triman: 9 :Underground

He awoke to find himself in an underground cellar and he instantly knew there would be connecting rooms, he had used this technique on many of his victims but he could not understand how he came to be on this urine soaked bed in his underground chamber of terror. He was the one who should be master of his victim, for the first time in his life he felt ice cold prickles in his spine and his eyes became adjusted to the gloomy light and the filth of his surroundings.

He remembered a dream of some strange demonic Dwarf offering him the chance to play a game, to have as many victims as he required if he won. He remember accepting, even though he may loose his soul if he happened to not win. But it had all just been a dream, hadn't it?

There was a table with a note and a large fish tank, there were numerous Pirranna and at the bottom was a key. He knew he needed it to open the door in front of him and it would be the first of five before he was free. He picked up the note and knew the rules, it was simply signed "The Triman".

This would be easy, there was an old brick in the corner and he used it to smash the fish tank. The water splashed on to the dirty concrete ground taking some of the flesh eating fish with it. As he reached in and grabbed the key, some of the dying fish left in the broken tank bite deep into his hand. He just ignored the pain and went and unlocked the door.

The next room had a small furnace, he picked up the note and read the key was within the furnace. He hated what he had to do and opened the furnace to witness the white hot key within the flames. He closed his eyes and ignored the extreme pain and smell of burning flesh as he grabbed the key. His hand was in agony, bone showed through the flesh and he somehow found the strength to open the door with the burining key.

There was a large wolf chained to the far corner and he picked the note which was just out of reach of the deadly jaws. Just get the key from the wolf and the next two rooms will be open to freedom were written on the note. He wondered if the last key was within the stomach of the wolf, so he would have to kill it with his bear hands and rip it open. The wolf was chained but it was huge but he had the insanity to try and win.

He attacked the wolf trying to snap the jaws to kill it, but the wolf bite his wounded hand and he fought it for ten minutes, chunks be torn from him by the wolf. Lose of blood weakened him and the wolf had him by the throat, in his dying moments he saw the key was attached to a collar on the neck of the wolf, he only had needed to grab it but he had figured out wrongly and died knowing how closely victory had been.

The door opened and the Triman entered, he petted the wolf and looked at the body on the floor, and he laughed and turned.

Yes he is looking there at you, he can see you reading and he is coming nearer towards you, an evil red glow in his eyes and he has a twisted smile.

"Do you want to play a game"? he says.


Triman: 10: Stalemate
Leon De Cruz was eighty-three years of age and had had a good life, he loved to play Chess and had never lost or drawn a game. He loved life and it was a cold October day, Halloween, and still he loved everything that this world showed him.
He enjoyed a country walk and today he decided to take a walk through the woods with barren trees

As he walked to a strange spot where nothing grew he saw a dwarf sitting at a table with a chess set laid out ready to play, there was an empty seat ready for another player to join the game. The dwarf beckoned and Leon found himself sitting, his spine felt ice cold as he faced the dwarf.

"Would you like to play a game ?, called me the Triman" said the dwarf and Leon made an opening move. The game progressed and Leon had never played a game where he needed to use all his skills, the Triman seemed to match him move for move.

"If you loose your soul is mine, so you need to win" the Triman spoke, an evil grin showing sharp pointed teeth.

Leon played but knew he could never win and knew what he had to do and the Triman could not prevent the game ending in stalemate. Leon stood up and went to walk away in triumph but then felt a slight tremor in the ground. He turned and saw his white king starting to topple and Leon just stopped it from falling.

"I do not forfeit by a fallen king, the game is a stalemate and I never will play a game again" Leon shouted to the Triman and walked away towards the woods.

Suddenly ravens surrounded Leon, he felt his eyes pecked out, he flt his tongue torn from his his mouth and he felt as razor lke beaks amputated all his fingers. Leon collapsed to the ground bleeding but the ravens pecked and he flt his toes being ripped off through his shoes.

"You can still hear me, but you have no fingers, no eyes or no toes so you will never play again just like you said. Your soul is safe through stalemate so have a good life". spoke the Triman. he burst out into a evil laugh as he walked away.

The table, chairs and chess board were now gone and the Triman is looking at you as you read these words and he is grinning and beckoning.

"Do you want to play a game" ? he asks.


copyright Chris Smith

© 2011 Chris Smith Welshpoetcs


Author's Note

Chris Smith Welshpoetcs
The demonic dwarf is back.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the story in this chapter. Nothing as entertaining as playing chess with a unbeatable Dwarf. A excellent chapter. When you have dreams, wolfs and dwarfs in a story. Must be a fun story to read. A excellent chapter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Evil little monster! Well done Chris! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like the story in this chapter. Nothing as entertaining as playing chess with a unbeatable Dwarf. A excellent chapter. When you have dreams, wolfs and dwarfs in a story. Must be a fun story to read. A excellent chapter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 29, 2011
Last Updated on March 29, 2011

Author

Chris Smith Welshpoetcs
Chris Smith Welshpoetcs

Cardiff until 2004, then Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom



About
Started writing in 1997 after a horrible attack, I found it theraputic and wrote a range of poems and short horror stories. Started sharing on the Web firstly with Yahoo 360 in 2005, then sites on .. more..

Writing