A Binding Affair

A Binding Affair

A Story by Robben

The autumn breeze was howling down the avenue as if Mother Earth were taking very deep inhales and exhalations, scattering the brown leaves among the pits, and was becoming an unwanted guest, and omen that the winter may be a harsh one. As romance flourishes in the summit of  a cool nectar, that suspects no evil, but shields itself from all. As nocturnes and pleasure, divert the great efforts of masters, by promising a recompense to compensation for solitude. So it was that the times were changing, if not just by what our senses perceive, but also by the very nature of courtship, and who we tally our filth with to to be at last requited, an unconditional sign of heart, if not to bear witness to an oath practiced by the Gods that love shall still conquer all.
As Laila and Istaban were coming out of the station. Istaban was clumsily trying to bring their bodies closer. As the gush of wind sent a howl. Laila welcomed the brittleness as an excuse to bump him firmly, and then walk with in an arms length away. In their courtship of confusion, Laila was calmly regretting, her affirming Istaban that they could be as one. Istaban while spreading rumors, and gossip among their mutual connections, kept promising her she would never regret it. That he would please her, and make her happy, no matter how much she resists the thought of a commitment. Laila had an ascending grace, she was successful in her professional endeavors, though there were few, mainly that of community service and organizing volunteers who offered service for  a cause. Istaban was small, seemingly cute, but his shifting eyes always brushed the ground in front of them instead of looking at her, or ahead of him. Laila liked to think of herself as a kind of Diva, but she herself was too richly fashioned to hide her class. Istaban promised her a new life away from her old one as she was also very popular on channels that she did not mention.
" Well he we are, I said you could walk me to the bus." Said Laila.
"Can we have just one kiss  goodnight, if I make it a real one." Istaban almost cried,
"I suppose one kiss" Said Laila.
Istaban bought his open mouth to her lips, as they squirmed, and Istaban could taste a kind of bitterness, in their embrace.
"I want you more and more." Whispered Istaban  
Than in a moment of sighing dismay, Istaban said "Ill show you its without teeth."
" I can do it that way, but I don't really think this will work. Said Laila.
" Why?" Istaban sighed
"Well I am usually not that open." Said Laila.

Leila boarded the bus, and sat by the window waving the kiss that Istaban blew in her direction away. She watched outside the window seat, as the remnants of evening rush hour were boarding the bus. She sighed "I have to make that call." quietly, forming in her mind her life's story, and contacting all her connections about her choice, being that Istaban was a dud, and that her previous engagements were really no better. In her studio on St Nicholas Avenue Leila unclasped her corsage and let  a luminous full head of golden hair fall wiltlessly by her side, she reached for her cut up mango, and dialed Terrez who was, or would be her partner in crime.
" Terrez, I know it's been a while, but we need to speak." Said Laila on the phone.
"Yes, it's about that she said, I want to meet Raphael. I can do escort, or something like that.
"Yes I suppose I can do that, will I have protection, if I am picked up." Said Laila.
" That sounds good enough, I need to make my presence known about this." She said.
The brisk chill of the air, was cloistering everyone indoors after dark, Laila looked at the Smoke Shop which was located a few blocks from her studio, while the corner right outside was becoming her landing, and pick up spot. Laila was courting the shop, when Istaban called. " I am not with you now."  Why do you still call." said Laila. "Oh you thought that" well only for something you haven't got, there's a charge" she said. " and let's face it "Laila continued, your not happy and you never will be."
Laila prowled her corner in atight denims and an open shirt in November, she would sport a few clients, discuss times, and her charge for her sex work, but for the most part they left her stranded.
This night a client invited her into the Smoke Shop, and presented the charge per hour right at her level, he was a rather small character with a sunken chin, a double neck, and had glistening eyes. Laila escorted him back to her studio, called Raphael, and finalized the detail.
"What is it Hon." Laila said to the client.
"How do you want me." 
" I want you in the back, when you undress." He said.
In the bathroom, Laila strip teased for her client, as he rubbed her with rear entry until he was erect. Before he inseminated her Laila sat on the toilet holding her client between her legs and defecating in him.
"Of but piece of s**t," Laila squealed in a sheer sign of delight, before bringing him into her bed, she blew off his erection."Lifted him up off her, and in a sign of power she said that's it that's time Hon, will you be back?". Laila asked.
By early the next week, Laila was taking over the smoke shop, wearing just lingerie beneath a leather jacket, the Smoke shop was becoming known as her territory, and even her bed sheets. At her studio Laila undid a wad of twenties, she felt on the threshold of blessings and curses. She was angry at herself for believing in men ,and the romance they promised, "This is so easy, I am a human body. " She thought. "This takes more courage than they have." she bellowed from her soiled guts.
Istaban was still calling Laila periodically.
"You will never know what it is." Said Laila "You say I am teasing you, but I don't care about you." She said.
That night Laila was with a paid client, "Harder, Push, You are mine now. " laila." said amidst bitings, as she was left with her tarrif and a bruised thigh. Laila reached into her small bar in her kitchen, and reached for  a cognac. She needed something to help her sleep, and to unwind from the spells. It was  a little after 2:00 AM when Laila called Raphael. They talked about her becoming his thing on St.Nicholas, as Laila subdued him with an obedient tone. They talked and he let her know he was going to be by tonight to discuss work with him. When Raphael was in her studio, he cursed her, held him to his waist, and lashed out a spanking with his fist. Raphael left her without her bank cards, and with less than half her pay. "I want you busier" Said Raphael. We may have to find a better hook up spot for you. " Yes I understand," Laila Cried. " Do You still want me ." Laila said holding her beaten mouth. "You still have to work for me." Said Raphael. Leaving her squirming, and covering her naked body with blankets, feeling  trespassed and tormented. Laila alone now reached for a cognac and passed out. 
At the Smoke Shop on St. Nicholas the corner was becoming known as Laila's bedroom, men tried to kiss her on the street, and were idolizing her as their honey, mistress, and wife. She was married to the street, and stopped considering her shortcomings, as a one sided affair. "
Almost in a tone of voice as if to save her Istaban called.
"I have all the money you need now, my love, we can make it work."
"Oh what do you want with me fly boy. " Said Laila.
" I have philacteries in my room in the villiage. I'll pay, "Ill pay more." He said
"For the cab and the time." Said Laila.
" Yes agreed my love". said Istaban.
"My Love."Istaban said to Laila when she arrived at his studio. "This is what I want" said for you to tie me up and whip me. Laila obliged feverishly, making great momentum, and strides to increasingly punish her victim, just before time was up for them. Istaban said he had one last request, and blindfolded her, and walked her into his bathroom. He slid tight leather gloves with spikes all along the fingers on her hands, and closed the door. What Laila saw when he undid the blindfold and locked the door was unimaginable there was no bath, just what looked like to be walls and walls of mirrors baring her image to infinity, and bending around corners in the room. Laila wanted to be let out, but the door was locked. A screaming, reverberating loud whir pierced her eardrums, images of only her were flying around  as Laila turned in circles, when she lifted her leg, millions of legs were raised, when she lifted her hands or turned her head millions of images of self raced through her vision. Laila started screaming, and punching the walls, and shattering the glass, but the splinters of mirrored glass added to her frenzy, and her madness, as she started picking up the shards, her face was being cut open and bloodied, she rolled on the ground needing to break more, and more of the glass, but the bits and pieces of mirror kept cutting, her untill she died from loss of blood.
What the Police found was horrific, Istaban crying, and holding onto the blindfold, with Laila's bloodied corpse in the bathroom with all the broken glass, Istaban was found guilty of the murder, and the charge carried a verdict of guilty. Since he had paid her for her presence. Istaban was sent first to prison, and then to an asylum, for the rest of his life, for a guilty charge of rape and murder.
      

© 2019 Robben


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on May 13, 2019
Last Updated on May 13, 2019

Author

Robben
Robben

new York, NY



About
I am an LGBT autor and free lance journalist my articles have appeare in gay life after 40 and The Gay and Lesbian Review I am always looking for new ways to express my writers voice either through fi.. more..

Writing
Psalm 9 Psalm 9

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 8 Psalm 8

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 7 Psalm 7

A Poem by Robben