You Will Find Love

You Will Find Love

A Poem by Harlequin
"

Don't give up

"

You Will Find Love

You will find love
Someday standing at your door
You will find love
And ask for nothing more
You will find love
When your heart is broken
You will find love
When the words are not spoken
You will find love
While hating them for all they've done
You will find love
When you least expect someone

© 2018 Harlequin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

.....I have no words.....my voice is in my awe! Well done!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So very true and well put down. Sweet and simple yet strong and clever. Thanks for sharing.
Take care

Babsie Bee xx

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow....another brilliant piece of writing, the reparation of you will find love make this piece so much more. You write on some many things, when you least expect it, it will come to your door. A wonderful write.


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


Thank you for this. Maybe I'm just crying about this because I'm listening to a song written by a guy who clearly loves the girl he's with. But this honestly brought tears to my eyes, yet it is so simple. I'm so upset right now because I am so f*****g sick of meeting the wrong guys and for God's sake I haven't even had my first kiss yet because I'm so picky about who I want and who he should be. I strive to find the perfect guy yet I'm so young. I just wish I could possibly meet a decent guy for once at the age I'm at now. This brought my spirits back up a little bit and I've figured out that you have to self-consciously trick yourself into thinking your options have poofed away and disappeared and then something great comes to you. My problem is, that I am having trouble giving up because I know I'll find someone. So in the end, this poem both set me back and helped me. So, thank you, I think. You and I both know how hard it can be but in the end you have to just keep searching. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 18, 2009
Last Updated on January 1, 2018

Author

Harlequin
Harlequin

East Coast



About
I love writing poetry, drawing, good music, and a great piece of cheesecake. I hate wearing shoes and being told what to do. I live near the ocean and love the beach. It's my inspiration for so many t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fade Away Fade Away

A Poem by Harlequin